[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I get into this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bg2-1.jpg (102 KB, 422x553) Image search: [Google]
bg2-1.jpg
102 KB, 422x553
How the fuck do I get into this game
>>
>>321776121
Uninstall it and play something else instead.
>>
>>321776121
Have you tried double-clicking the icon on the desktop?
>>
>>321776121
You can only enjoy the game really when you are either a huge DnD fan or you played it when the game was new.
>>
File: 157.jpg (62 KB, 587x573) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
62 KB, 587x573
>>321776121
Sit down with a big mug of something hot that you enjoy.
Get comfy as fuck.
Have the mindset to read stuff and take things slow and methodical.
Roll a character that isnt an edgemaster triple class voodoo priest of helm with a x12 backstab modifier.
Start the game, go through Imoens dialogue, go free Minsc and Jaheria.
Read their Bio's for a bit of immersion and backstory.
Proceed.
Remember space bar to pause is your friend.
>>
>>321777090
or you're not a cock sucking pleb
>>
Is this your first remotely complex RPG?
>>
>>321776121
run console command and breeze through it
>>
Start with the first one
>>
i was looking for the Baldur's Gate Jagged Alliance, you know, with Drizzt? i guess they never ported it to PC.
so i fire this up thinking this is it. i actually gave it a chance, i knew what Baldur's Gate was obviously.
it was actually a nice little game, i just wanted a hack n slash, not an RPG at that level.
>>
>>321777332
How do I into wizard/warrior multiclass?
>>
>>321779538
play kensai/mage proceed to solo the game
>>
It's a shame that out of all those crazy classes, only about half of them are truly viable on higher difficulties...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.