[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS DIAMOND CITY ABOUT AS BIG AS MEGATON? ITS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Diamond_City_GroundView.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_City_GroundView.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS DIAMOND CITY ABOUT AS BIG AS MEGATON? ITS LITERALLY JUST A BASEBALL STADIUM, IS THAT EVEN LARGE ENOUGH TO WARRENT THE TITLE "CITY"??? FUCKKK THIS GAME
>>
have you ever been to a stadium before?
>>
>>321768887
I'd say so, considering the world is in ruins

And even though Fenway is one of the smaller parks it's still fucking huge
>>
Baseball stadiums are pretty large, its not like they built the city in the fucking sandlot.
>>
I'm more mad that the city doesn't even cover the whole stadium
>>
>>321768887
> all those empty seats in the top rows wasted.
>>
>>321768887
>Can't go inside the Monster
>Can't roam around in the old piss-trough urinals
0/10 shit rendition

They did a really weird job at putting Boston together in general
>>
>>321770447
The word you are looking for is shit job.

Anyway, been trying to mod FO4 and Bodyslide refuses to work properly. It's in the right folder, has all it needs, and refuses to build a new body.
>>
>>321770447
Only good thing was Cheers
>>
>>321770447
Yeah

Also how is Harvard completely absent? Did they just forget to put it in? They have a half-assed Harvard Square, complete with T station, but the campus is nonexistent

>>321770721
Where is Cheers? I haven't found that yet. That place is terrible btw, if you come here don't go there
>>
>>321770894
I believe it's in one of the corners of boston commons.
>>
>>321770983
Oh God don't get me started on the Common. What a fucking joke, Boston Common is way bigger than the fucking mudhole they made it out to be
>>
>>321769105
IT'S BEEN 200+ YEARS THOUGH
>>
>>321771315
Yes, and? All the tech that was used to build pre-war structures has been obliterated

Except for Institute tech but they're not the sharing type
>>
File: Raul Sweet.jpg (711 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
Raul Sweet.jpg
711 KB, 1280x731
I CAN'T EVEN DRINK FROM A TOILET BOWL AGAIN

WHAT THE FUCK BETH

YOU FUCKING RUINED IT

YOU MUTILATED MY GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>321771184
As someone who lives in the DC metro area, now you know how we felt when Fallout 3 came out.
>>
>>321772061
I understand now

Let us wallow in misery together
>>
How did the Institute get FEV?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.