[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadly Premonition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dp raincoat killer.jpg (52 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dp raincoat killer.jpg
52 KB, 1000x562
How did the Raincoat Killer keep getting his axe back?

Deadly Premonition thread
>>
Because he's a magic ghost
>>
>>321767085
Actual spoiler
Maybe it was taken as evidence and brought back to the police station
>>
File: not blanka.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
not blanka.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>321767224
That's pretty smart actually but I was just wondering how the seeds affected the axe.
>>
>>321767443
In that case, your answer lies here
>>321767167
>>
>>321767224
>>321767443
I love how George acted like a clumsy moron but was actually covering his tracks right before York's eyes.
>>
>>321767085
Is there a way to play this game on PC without the horrible frame rate?

I own this game on ps3 and pc but want to finish it on PC

I just can't deal with the frame rate
>>
>>321767876
Right? Killing Becky in front of everyone "by accident" was pretty great.

>>321768075
Switch the compatibility mode to either Windows 95 or 98 under properties for DP.exe. Works very well until the framerate magically drops again, but you can just restart to fix that. Also, download the DP fix here: http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?p=438
>>
>>321768263
will try that thanks

I had the dp fix on as well but the game still dropped massive fps
>>
>>321768348
Reminder that you should save often because the Steam port can crash at certain points. In that case it's mostly a problem with the in-game clock so smoking cigarettes for a while should fix that.
>>
>>321768075
>Is there a way to play this game on PC without the horrible frame rate?

Lock it to 30fps with RTSS.

Every horrible console ports seems to run fine at 30fps. Above 30fps the frametimes seem to go crazy and it stutters like hell.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.