[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bit the bullet and bought Wild Hunt and the Talos Principle.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: geralt.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
geralt.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
I bit the bullet and bought Wild Hunt and the Talos Principle. What do you guys think? What did you buy?
>>
>making this big of a deal about buying a video game
How goddamn poor are you NEET ass autists?
>>
>>321766836
>>making this big of a deal about buying a video game

OMG!!!! PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT GAMES ON /V/!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!
>>
>>321765417
I bought durring the flash sales and daily deals:

Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition (Totally underrated game, been playing the shit out of it since I bought it)
Portal
South Park: TSOT
Bloodrayne Betrayal
Battlefield 4 Premium
Halo 5
>>
>>321767034
you're not trying to talk about videogames
you're trying to talk about the buying of videogames

and W3 is mediocre
>>
>>321766836
>>making this big of a deal about buying a video game
>How goddamn poor are you NEET ass autists?

>Going onto a vidya board and bitching about people talking about buying games....

How fucking Autistic are you faggots?
>>
>>321767496
The Autism is real.
>>
>>321766836
>>321767496

Awwww, is somebody angry they did not get any new video games?
>>
>>321767034
>aliking buying a 60 buck video game to biting a bullet
Yeah, you're poor as fuck. I guess that explains why there are so many console wars on /v/, it's poorfags trying to come to terms with the fact that they'll be eating bread and water for the next 5 years after the "enormous" investment of buying their system of choice.
>>
>>321768126
Says the guy who can't get his hands on a video game until it ends up in the bargain bin.
>>
>>321768269
I think you are confusing me with the OP, buddy....

I am not the OP and did not buy Witcher, but I think your autism is hilarious.

Also, getting this mad over people talking about buying games.... this is probably something you need to discuss with your therapist.
>>
>>321765417
Play Talos first because after playing Witcher 3 you won't want to play other games for a while.
>>
>>321768717
You didn't buy it because you didn't want to, or because you didn't have the money? Something tells me it's the latter.
>>
>>321765417
The Talos Principle is fucking incredible. I paid full price and dont regret it one bit.
>>
>>321769402
>You didn't buy it because you didn't want to, or because you didn't have the money? Something tells me it's the latter.
>>321769402

Can't believe I am getting into this, but because I did not want it.

So far in the past two months, I have bought, on launch, Fallout 4 (pipboy edition), Forza 6 (special edition console bundle plus all DLC), Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe, in addition to buying whatever other games I felt like after their launches (I have around 80 games purchases on my xbox one), because I am an adult and not a poor fag, but that all said, what is wrong with someone being happy buying games they may not be able to afford otherwise? I don't get your hate at OP for being happy he was able to buy a couple games. You really have issues if you are getting this angry over someone else buying games.
>>
>>321765417

Bought this game because it was on sale on black friday, didnt really think much of it at the time. Haven't that this much fun with vidya in a while.

gwent is fun as fuck too
>>
>>321770086
Agreed - bought it on sale because I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it. Best damn money I ever dun spent.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.