[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KoTor 2 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 12
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66 KB, 260x343) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66 KB, 260x343
I currently just got to the Telos Restoration area, and I'm 10 hours in (I'm one of the people that like to pick up everything/upgrade everything etc) I keep hearing this
>Le 12 hour campaign
meme. Is it true? how much more game do I have left? Also KoTor 2 thread.
>>
>>321764935
5 or 6 more planets, depending on whether you're patched.
>>
12 sounds like the bare minimum.
It goes Peragus, Telos, then Korriban, Dantooine, Nar Shadaa, onderon, Duxan. Then a couple end game planets.
>>
>>321764935
There's a lot more. The 12 hour campaign meme is actually a meme.
>>
More like 30 to 40 hours
>>
>>321764935

>playing thw worst SW game ever created

Kill yourself
>>
A normal playthrough for me is around 20 hours and I get out of Peragus/Telos pretty quick. You've still got plenty of stuff to do OP.
>>
Op here. Thanks for the input. Even if it was 12 hours bare bones, it's a $2.99, so I guess I wouldn't be mad. If it took me like 12 hours to get through 2 of the planets, then this should be fun as hell. My only problem with the game so far is the difficulty. I have like 40 medpacs and haven't died yet, let alone even use a medpac.
>>
>>321765336
go back to battlefront
>>
>>321765751
you shouldn't die or have to use anything but force powers. The game is just easy.
>>
>>321765751

Yeah the game is piss easy. The only hard parts are when you are forced to play solo with a shitty party member, but even those are doable if you are packed with items.
>>
12 is a speed run. At your current rate, you are looking at 35-45 hours.
>>
>>321765751
Being too easy is one of the only legit complaints about the game.

On subsequent runs, you might to try one party member or solo runs. My solo run was probably my most fun.
>>
>>321766319
Why did you have the most fun without companions? I've played through almost all the different companions and combinations, but Im skeptical to going solo since it just removes stuff. Have you done it with kotor 1 too?
>>
Which route should I go on? I'm a Jedi Guardian and I can't decide on melee or guns.
>>
>>321767610
I found guns a lot more fun because it wasnt as easy so I had to use mines and grenades as well.
>>
>>321765751
>>321765970
>>321765990
>>321766319

I was wondering if the game was just easy or if my build was bullshit. Duelist feats with a single, one handed lightsaber on a Jedi Guardian/Weaponmaster. Using Knight speed and flurry spams multiple, powerful attacks with a high chance of hitting. It's instant death against most targets.

Of course if I had spent all my points on Strength I wouldn't be so surprised, but my stats are pretty balanced and Charisma is my highest right now.
>>
Any guides for a scrub at this game?
>>
>>321767735
Guns is only hard for a few levels. Once you hit high enough for Master Rapid Shot and Knight Speed you will fucking destroy people.
>>
>>321767950

I'm not sure why I'm surprised that knight speed works on ranged attacks. I guess it's narrow minded to think Jedi powers are only for use with lightsaber attacks.
>>
>>321764935
that meme exists? for what purpose? there's plenty of problems with the campaign, especially without TSLRCM but length isn't one of them

also I'm jelly, you get to experience the game for the first time, it's really damn good

also get out before everything gets spoiled for you
>>
>>321764935
Korriban, Dantooine and the entire endgame are horrendously short. Nar Shadaa and Dxun/Onderron are the only planets with any decent content, and even then you have to go to Onderron twice to finish it.
>>
>>321768090
I already know about Kreia
>>
>>321764935
12 hours is a meme, it's a 30-50 hour game.
>>
>>321764935
>Telos Restoration area, and I'm 10 hours in
You're kinda slow. The entire prologue and Telos part takes up around 5-7 hours.
>>
>>321767843
lol

try duelist/shien/critical strike/expanded critical range mod on saber/master speed build

plenty dex, get con to 16 at least, 18 is better (to use the most OP implants that can add +4 to 3 attributes)

shien is a lightsaber form that makes crits x3 damage

with the right mods and master critical strike you can get 11 hits out of 20 to crit

never with dual sabers modded for crit

4 attacks per round, and you can reasonably assume that 2 of them deal triple damage

on top of that, you can go sith assassin prestige build, then you can get sneak attack bonuses too

no other build can deal so much damage to a single target in one round
>>
>tfw trying to find my way around nar shadaa
why are these games so fucking puzzling fuck fuck
>>
>>321768569
*never mind with dual sabers
>>
>>321768513
Like I said, I like to open every single thing and take every item and such. This is one of the many reasons I fucking hated Skyrim, because of the whole weight system. Honestly if there was an item called shit I'd still want it, I'm quite the hoarder.

I also literally do every bonus mission/side quest and talk to everyone. The only thing I haven't done on Telos is beat the racing times for a minigame.
>>
>>321768569

>attributes
>feats
>force powers
>prestige classes
>armor stats
>implants
>lightsaber mods/crystals
>saber form

With so many options available to the player to maximize their effectiveness, it's no surprise the game is easy. Not that I mind.
>>
I love this game so much, but I really want to meet the fucker who thought it would be a good idea to constantly force me to play as other party members and I want to strangle him.

>forced to play as Atton and fight two tough enemies
>Forced to play as droids on many occassions, the HK factory being the worst one
>forced to play as the party members I didn't bring with me on Nar Shadaa
>the entire robot planet if you're using the restored content patch

It's so fucking unfun. The dialogue is great in some of them, but unless you've gone out of your way to spec your party members really well in preparation these parts are just going to shit in your mouth, and even if you do fine it's still not enjoyable to be ripped away from your character every couple hours.
>>
The real question is light or dark /v/? I'm on the light side by a bit right now, but I've heard no matter how far you are you can change what side by just being a total douche or being really nice. I assume Sith have the most fun abilities, so should I be staying on light or no?
>>
>>321769139
I don't mind the Atton one because I usually Jedi his ass pretty early.
>>
>>321769146
build your HK-47 right and the droid factory is a massive blast

>all prestige shot feats
>there's a piece of gear that gives master two weapon fighting
>give him dual mandalorian disintegrators modded to hell and back
>master rapid shot

I always take him to the dxun temple team and its hilarious to see him casually shoot lightsaber-wielding sith lords to death in one round
>>
>>321769146
I really enjoyed being a protocol droid and going into czerka to steal their records. It wasn't the gameplay, but like you said it was the dialogue. The whole line with the droid and making it go crazy was witty and funny as hell.
>>
>>321769146
>the entire robot planet

that part is pure fanfiction crap, never install it, obsidian never did any work on it, everything you see is fan-made, unlike droid factory and everything else that restored content mod adds
>>
>>321769509
it's funny how much stuff obsidian added just for that protocol droid section

if you go to the droid technician you can blackmail credits from him
if you go to the cantina and try to play pazaak, everyone says that they won't do the mistake of playing against a droid
pretty much every named character on the station has unique dialog for him
and unless you really go out your way to look for those you'll miss all of them
>>
>>321769791
fucking damnit! I didn't even know you could go around the rest of the station! I assumed it would be barred by some invisible wall, or better yet, that "Your leaving the battlefield!" shit every game tends to pull. That's fucking cool as hell.
>>
is KOTOR 2 still worth playing?

I played 1 like 10 years ago
>>
>>321770720

I played 1 about seven or eight years ago and started playing II in over the summer this year, when that mysterious update happened out of nowhere. If you liked the first one you'll like this too. Perhaps even more.
>>
>>321770954

wait, what update?
>>
>>321771497

I don't remember the exact details of what the update included. There was an update to the steam version that happened over the summer. Which was surprising because the game is, y'know, quite old.
>>
>>321772259
Mod support, Linux/Mac support and achievements. They've added in some more achievements pretty recently too.
>>
>>321771497
Nothing incredibly major, biggest thing was putting the restored content mod on workshop and adding widescreen/controller support if memory serves. An acheivements i guess
>>
>>321769297
Stay light and pragmatic, and be dragged down to neutral by THE CAVE on Korriban

Then do reverse for a dark side play through.
>>
>>321769297
in terms of gameplay its irrelevant, you have enough mana to use any power you want as much as you want come midgame

for story, being smart-light(instead of dumb do-gooder light) is IMO best. basically be light but don't piss off kreia when you can avoid it
>>
>>321774154
>>321769297
Playing say sentinel with a good int pool isnt necessarily bad either, if you want to take advantage of the bunch of extra skill related dialogue options anyway. Its just additional fluff for the most part, but games easy enough that it wont hurt you much either.
>>
File: wmu.gif (3 MB, 658x800) Image search: [Google]
wmu.gif
3 MB, 658x800
>>321769146
>the droid planet
>>
File: swkotor 2013-11-08 20-46-08-225.jpg (749 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
swkotor 2013-11-08 20-46-08-225.jpg
749 KB, 1920x1080
>>321767291
Because it increase difficulty. After you've done a couple playthroughs, you know the companions stories anyways. For story points, like Atton's on Nar Shadaa, you can always just bring him along for that.

But when you limit yourself to solo or one companion, you actually have to craft items, pay attention to stats and feats, and strategize in combat.
>>
>>321774154
>for story, being smart-light(instead of dumb do-gooder light) is IMO best

I play a bit of an aggressive (dumb do-gooder) light and it's interesting. Other Jedi tend to ridicule you for acting before thinking, often mentioning that you might end up making things worse rather than better, even if your intentions are good. I think it fits well with the Exile's backstory in the Mandalorian wars, being the hot headed Jedi who ignores the council's caution.
>>
>>321765147
Wrong

The Planets should be completed in development order (Also the order with highest content to lowest content)

Telos>Nar Shadaa>Duxn>Dantooine>Korriban>Onderon
>>
DONT LET IT DIE
>>
Which should I visited in second time (Corriban was firtst)?
>>
>>321769146
I'd rather have more gameplay than have to sit there and watch it like a cutscene or worse have everything happen offscreen.
>>
>>321770052
This is before games turned to railroading shit.
>>
File: 1450713214605.jpg (62 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450713214605.jpg
62 KB, 550x550
>>321765336

wtf guy.

Do you need to talk or something?

What`s on your mind?
>>
Best planet?

KOTOR 1: Moraband
KOTOR 2: Nar Shadaa
TOR: Tatooine
>>
>>321777209
How the hell did some random HUE musician become such an epic meme?
>>
>>321777328
KOTOR 1: Korriban
KOTOR 2: Korriban
didn't play TOR
>>
>>321775215
IMO the smart-light makes the most sense for a light side exile, for the motive to leave to mandalorian wars

I mean mandos were slaughtering entire planets, there's no way to rationalize inaction, at least not on the basis of jedi council saying "there might be something else behind this"
>>
>>321777589

>Random

Nah.
>>
For how much emphasis the mandalorian wars are in the KOTOR series, you would think they would have made a prequel KOTOR with you being Revan during the start of the mandalorian wars.
>>
>>321777764
A literally who to those of us in civilized lands.
>>
>>321777816

Wouldn't necessarily want to play as Revan but a game set during the Mandalorian wars would be great.

That said, I don't know who would make it. And I don't know if they could, Disney star wars being way it is.
>>
Can I ask something about KOTOR 1?

Is there any Jedi robe higher than master and is there any unique gear for dark side Jedi like that head piece you can get on Kashyyyk?
>>
>>321778662
>any unique gear for dark side Jedi

kind of spoiler but not quite

at the very end of game you can get revan's robes

they look nothing like in the cutscenes though

also there's unique light side robes on korriban though they don't have unique textures

kotor 2 did robes so much better
>>
>>321778382
>Wouldn't necessarily want to play as Revan but a game set during the Mandalorian wars would be great.

this

fund this shit

mandalorian wars have so much unexplored shit and so much potential
>>
should I be playing with all the restored shit?
>>
>>321779278
KotOR 1 only if you've already beat the game and want a slightly different re-run
KotOR 2 definitely yes
>>
>>321779278
I'd suggest it. Doesn't really remove any fun, and adds a LOT more dialogue and ect.
If you've played before..
When you crash land on Telos, there's a whole bunch of segmented cutscenes of the turrets raising... turrets firing.. you crashing..
I never knew but there was supposed to be dialogue between them that gets restored.
>>
>>321779502
Most importantly, it fixes the horribly mutilated ending. Just don't get the separate droid planet mod.
>>
File: ;lmknbgv.jpg (107 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
;lmknbgv.jpg
107 KB, 500x440
Am I the only one who, in the encounter with two twi'lek assassins on Nar Shaddaa and playing Atton, just run behind the bar counter, give him a gun and casually shoot them and they can't attack you because the bar counter is blocking their path and AI just turns off?
>>
>>321778662
I'm pretty sure there's a dark side only mask, though I'm not sure how good it actually is.
>>
>>321780484

Nope.

Also used grenades
>>
>>321780484
I don't think you are. The game's pathfinding is shit as you've noticed by now.
>>
>>321779693
It helps patch it together. I always give Kotor II an A for effort and a B- for delivery.
I do enjoy Kotor I more in that regard. I fucking love Manaan, and Korriban isn't two-minutes.
I just want a low key kotor game made by literally-who that's nothing but thick with quests.
>>
>>321769057
Did you walk around as the bd droid? There's actual dialogue.
>>
I've been thinking about getting the KOTOR games, though I am not sure where I ought to go to get them, what mods I should get or avoid, etc.

All I remember from the games is watching my brother when I was 10 try and fail to beat Malek, mainly because the game would crash after beating him and the game would not continue.
>>
>>321781339
I've found the steam copies are fairly bug free.
There's a bunch on unofficial patches too, if I recall, but I've never needed them.
>>
Anyone else went back to SWTOR?
I did and holy fuck the new expansion is not what I expected.
Its completely singleplayer, and even the endgame is singleplayer and about building up your NPC crew.
The story isn't half-bad either
>>
>>321780484
Fuck that encounter. I save-scummed and littered the place with mines before the trigger
>>
>>321781715
I tried it free as a sort of try before you buy and got turned off at how much they were herding you into paying. I can't even hide my helm without paying.
>>
>>321782073
I know its kind of ridiculous; but it did start as a full sub service.
My only peeve is the fact that soo many armor-sets are cartel-market exclusive or cost a ridiculous amounts of credits.
I just want revan's mask after we killed him so I can wear it as a trophy ;_;
>>
>>321781072
This is me ->>>321770052
Is it possible after you have gotten the codes to walk around?
>>
File: 1446375455680.png (1 MB, 1438x1079) Image search: [Google]
1446375455680.png
1 MB, 1438x1079
>>321765336
>>
It's easily one of my favorite games of all time, I replay it at least once a year.

>>321781715
SWTOR is only good if you play a few of the stories and ignore everything else and even then you need to at least pay to become a preferred customer or whatever or it's not worth it.
>>
I've been thinking of doing a Ranged character that has abandoned the Jedi order.

Anyone have experience with this kind of character? Is it viable/fun?
>>
>>321782825
You'll probably have fun until you bump into early saber fights like Visas
>>
>>321782825
I guess it could work if you get Force Stun leveled up for lightsaber-wielding enemies
>>
>>321782825
very viable, especially lategame

dual wielding is the best/most effective, though rifles do work too

a modded mandalorian disintegrator does as much damage as high-end modded lightsaber
>>
>>321783160
>>321783591
Thanks fellers, I think I'm going to give it a try. Being a Jedi is kind of stale to me after playing KOTOR like 10 times.

I played KOTOR 2 when it came out and it was a total goatfuck. I could not comprehend what was happening at the end of the game and it just abruptly ended. So I've installed the Restoration mod and I'm trying to make it a memorable experience.

Any more advice?
>>
>>321783858
Really explore and enjoy the deep sidequests.
Kotor II is an absolute mess at the end as they tried to pull together too many Mass Effects with too little time, so get your kicks and sticks before they're gone.
Also talk to Kreia a lot. You don't have to like her. In fact she should be a character you love to hate.
>>
>>321783858
craft the shit out of everything, play fem, add bastila player char, enable handmaiden for fem playthrough
>>
What kind of character do you start out as in Kotor 1?
>>
>>321783858
The Restored Content mod really doesn't do that much. The most it does is finish HK-47's character arc and re-add some minor cut content, but it won't make Malachor not suck massively.
>>
>>321783794
>>321784098
>>321784125
Thanks again anons, wish me luck
>>
>>321783591
>>321783160
THIS IS WHY YOU TAKE EVERY PRECISE SHOT FEAT WHENEVER ONE COMES AVAILABLE

PENALTY TO OPPONENT'S BLASTER DEFLECTION

THAT + HIGH DEX AND SHIT LORDS HAVE NO IDEA WHO ANIIHILATED THEIR ASSES
>>
>>321784438
Chill out dude, I never played a blaster master
>>
>still no canon force/blaster user
>>
>>321782178
Yeah I may subscribe, haven't decided yet. If I do it will be because I want a new Star Wars experience and not because they're herding me. I have better things to do than waste my energy yelling at Battlefront so I'm not playing that.
>>
>>321780484
I'd have turned Atton jedi by then so I just put on a melee shield and whoop their asses.
>>
>>321780484
cheese it everytime because I always forget about it.
>>
File: pacificrim.gif (3 MB, 250x175) Image search: [Google]
pacificrim.gif
3 MB, 250x175
>>321785136
this

kind of disappointing, even, how quickly atton gives up the goods the moment you get to nar shaddaa

just out of telos and this nigga already telling me his DEEP DARK FANTASY
>>
File: pawah.png (625 KB, 1102x535) Image search: [Google]
pawah.png
625 KB, 1102x535
Hi /v/. I just bought this game about 2 days ago and I've just got off the Telos Academy. This is my first KOTOR game and to be honest, I suck at games such as this and Dragon Age. Is the crafting system necessary to have a good run? Like, can I use it for medpacs and shit and not much else (unless necessary by the story)?
>>
this game is such a buggy fucking mess.

this is the second time i've lost a good 40 minutes because of the game shitting the bed.

who the fuck thought nar shadaa or being forced to play as fucking atton is a good idea
>>
>>321767843
Jedi Weaponmaster is indeed bullshit, but not as bullshit as a Force Storm spamming Sith Lord
>>
>>321785667
90% of the time you can make do with the stuff you find plus force heal.
Crafting is mostly good for lightsabre modifications, which is the road to becoming OP as fuck.
>>
>>321785667
You can complete it without going near a workbench, but you should to create the uber item upgrades and put crystals in your saber.
>>
>>321785852
>mostly good
mostly good for fucking everything
>>
>>321785667
I've found crafting is almost completely unnecessary in nearly any RPG, east or west. This game is no exception. If you want to be OP crafting is a good thing to do but if you just want to play through a game you will rarely ever have to do it.
>>
>>321785852
>>321785909
>>321785974
Great, just what I want to hear. Now I just have to put up with the shit-ton of loot.
>>
>>321785819
Can ligghtning spam as anyone and its still the most effective for groups as it just saves so much fucking time.
>>
File: gokaired.gif (497 KB, 435x245) Image search: [Google]
gokaired.gif
497 KB, 435x245
>>321784748
>can't make Atton use a lightsaber and blaster pistol at the same time like a Jedi pirate
>>
>tfw aesthetics > stats and all the master style robes look fucking disgusting
that said, Norris and Ossus keeper robes are sexy as fuck, glad I found Ossus early on in loots
>>
>>321764935
12 hours is practically a speedrun, no one should be in that much of a hurry through this game.
>>
>>321786602
>>321786602
Fucking awful that all the under armor crap for robes are boring as fuck
>>
>>321767843
I did the same except with dual sabers as dark side. I one-shotted every enemy with a single flurry up to the last boss, then two-shotted her.
>>
>>321786602
there's shit tonne of robe mods that look dank as fuck, high texture versions, movie robes versions, etc etc
>>
Wasn't the crafting system broken in some way or am I remembering this completely wrong?
>>
>>321787227
fucking suck, look out of place
>>
>>321786602
Dunno what you have against the other robes, but luckily Ossus Keeper is one of the best in the game.
>>
>>321787227
Where do you folks get your Kotor I mods now? All the sites I used to use are down. I just need a cuter Mission and for someone to flesh out her darkside development.
>>
>>321786602
The Jal Shey/Seison Sha ones are probably my favorite. They have the armor aesthetic but allow you to use force powers and have some good stats.
>>
>>321787652
Steam.
>>321788102
Are those the fucking ones that look like armor instead of robes? Green if I remember? I fucking hate them.
Robes or kill.
>>
File: mentor_robe_01.jpg (30 KB, 165x430) Image search: [Google]
mentor_robe_01.jpg
30 KB, 165x430
>>321788410
Yea, they have a robe cape thing in the back. There's a green one and a blue one. If I'm going a weapon master I don't want to wear robes into battle, I want to look like a human tank. Force user though, robes all the way.
>>
>>321788410
I don't think Kotor I has a Steam Workshop.
>>
>>321788102
and allow some useful mods, too true

I use them early on, but later it's all about dex and wisdom with all the chars I create

I still use them on most all companion jedis
>>
>>321788694
Oh, assumed 2.

No it doesn't. Mostly nexus mods, but its lacking. Good luck finding the Paazak mod for 1.
>>
I don't get it, I subscribed to the restored content mod, how do I know it's working?
>>
>>321788857
Yeh my thoughts. Damn. If only Kotor II had good waifu material.
>>
>>321789210
should come up with a new launcher and shit
>>
PURE PAZAAK
>>
>>321790242
I fucking hate how the AI is cheating scum. Also player going first is such a fucking shitty thing. How hard would it be to put in a fucking roll for first play.
>>
>>321789306
>If only Kotor II had good waifu material.
Kreia is disappoint, son.
>>
>>321790607
Just load your deck with 3&6 and 2&4s and you'll be rolling over pretty much unscathed.
>>
>12 hour campaign

Yeah fucking right. Game is long as fuck if you do everything right plus restored content mod.
>>
>>321789306
What about Visas?
>>
>>321790624
Brieanna.
>>
Has anyone here ever found the HK factory in Kotor II from the TSL restored content mod?
>>
>>321790624

Not gonna lie, I really really enjoyed Bastilla in the first game. I want to play it just to see her again but at the same time I don't feel like going through the game again.
>>
>>321790624
Kreia is way too much like my mom
>>321790812
I can't get over the whole "My life for yours". I'm too much a sucker for cute
>>321790876
Tempting but as a female PC she always hates me and as a male she hates me as soon as I talk to Visas
>>
>>321790985
Yes.

Its as the end of the game on Telos
>>
>>321790985
lol what the fuck
>>
>>321789306
>"I was hoping we could talk" with Mira
>that epic shutdown
T_T
>>
>>321790985
>>321791257
Additionally

its the locked door in the military base.
>>
>>321791257

How hard was it for you to find the location? I don't want to fuck up and run out of chances at running into the HK droids. I've already seen like 3 groups and I still don't even have HK-47. I won't be able to get him up and running until I'm at least at Nar Shadaa
>>
>>321791295

What? You never heard of it?
>>
>>321791652
Just get him up and running, not sure if you need to do the droid planet or anything special and it'll trigger during the last battle sequence.
>>
>>321791735
no, it's just there's no trick to finding it
>>
>>321791652
You can find HK parts in other locations too. I recall that you can do it ultra quick using some combination of 5 minutes on Shadaa /Dantooine.
-- and that's without the restored content that finally adds a HK group to each planet.
>>
>>321791086
Just watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw
>>
>>321791652
restored content mod adds a boatload of hk encounters
>>
>>321791859
Can also buy parts.
>>321791919
Isn't there one stage there's 3 fucking groups in quick succession?
>>
>>321791782

You need to run into at least 3 groups of the assassin droids while having HK-47 in your party. He then will capture one and interrogate it to get the location of the factory - from what I've read.
>>
>>321791826

That's not what I have read. Go ahead and look it up on the wiki, if I'm wrong I would love that to be true.
>>
File: 1442443105702.png (120 KB, 486x417) Image search: [Google]
1442443105702.png
120 KB, 486x417
>>321777837
>Not listening to Chico Buarque

https://youtu.be/yh744ic-wBY
>>
>>321792143
Maybe it was the droid planet I got that sequence - thought there might have been something that triggered it.
>>
>>321791919
>>321791882

Thanks.
>>
Peragus -> Telos -> Dantooine -> Korriban -> Nar Shadaa -> Onderon/Dxun -> ending

Need them lightsabers fast
>>
>>321792251
nah, I imagine it can become impossible if one is to delay rebuilding 47 and exhausting its dialog to the needed point, but if you are any bit as obsessive at exploring, exhausting and utilising every option as soon as possible, it's ezpz

I shouldn't assume everyone is, true
>>
>>321792416
Restored conents you can get the parts for a lightsaber in Nar Shadaa really fucking quick from a few side quests. THink they replaced stupid crystals with parts instead if you don't have a saber.
>>
>>321792416
doesn't nar shaddaa present you with two pieces? it's what makes it a logical first planet after telos, might be a restored cuntent thing
>>
>>321792416
You can literally get a lightsaber within five minutes if you hit Nar Shadaa first, even without the restored content mod.

It baffles me why anyone would not do Nar Shadaa first, it's pretty obvious that's the best place to go right after Telos.
>>
>>321792416
Confirmed pleb.
>>
>>321792416
there's a worse planet than nar shadaa? fucking hell
>>
>>321792949
>It baffles me why anyone would not do Nar Shadaa first, it's pretty obvious that's the best place to go right after Telos.

It also is the only place that makes sense story-wise.

>need to hide from the Sith
>the most logical fucking place is Nar Shaddaa as Atton outright states when you're locked up on Citadel Station
>>
File: cgod.jpg (23 KB, 328x477) Image search: [Google]
cgod.jpg
23 KB, 328x477
I'd have a lightsaber that, with a push of a button, grew in length a bit, so that when fighting, when the enemy came to expect my reach, I'd suprise them mid fucking swing

DEVILISH
>>
>>321794605
Also
>Peragus and Telos both play up that you have an Exchange bounty on your head at every given moment
>the most logical place to start is the heart of the Exchange to resolve that plotline
>>
Took me 27 hours to complete the game. Didn't do every side quest, you can probably stretch the game to 40-45 hours for 100% completion.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.