[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game fun ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: darksiders-2.jpg (144 KB, 740x891) Image search: [Google]
darksiders-2.jpg
144 KB, 740x891
Is this game fun ?
>>
zelda clone
>>
>>321759771
A good one ?
>>
>>321759578
It's very tedious and boring. Every other room is a fucking puzzle. Got boring very fast. Not that the puzzles are hard, it's just that there's way too many to be fun, it just gets annoying.
>>
File: fear3815.jpg (4 MB, 4986x3018) Image search: [Google]
fear3815.jpg
4 MB, 4986x3018
Got half way through on the regular version but forgot about it

Bought the "definitive" one on PC for like £4, regret ensued.

It's so poorly optimised that it can drop to 15 FPS in open areas and constantly jumps between 45-60 in fights

It's an okay game, but as >>321760046 said, it can get annoying with all the puzzles
>>
>>321760046
>>321760464
Damn shame. When i first saw it i thought it will be a God of War in open world.
>>
>>321760573
The combat was the only thing that kept me going

It's not quite God of War, but still pretty fun.
I also like the artstyle, which helps
>>
>>321759578

Get Deadpool or Devil May Cry instead. Those are fun.
>>
I preferred the original Darksiders.

Darksiders II is decent, but it's a prime offender of artificial length.

Need to go to some temple? Okay, go find the 3 keys to open that big door to the next area where the temple is. Got through the door? Great, you need to speak to the golem to open temple, but he's asleep or something, so go find the 3 gems to wake him up.

Rinse and repeat x 50

20 hours in and the story has barely progressed. What's more, the story is set before/during the events of Darksiders 1 in a separate world, so the actual story as seen in the first game isn't followed up.
>>
>>321759578
>ps4
How many 7th gen games can they possibly rerelease?
The ps will end up with more 7th gen games than 8th gen games if this keeps up.
>>
>>321759578
This series has potential to be good, but as everyone else has said, it drags on aaaaand oooon with the goddamned "get 3 ____'s to open door" quests. Ive never finished any of the games because of it.
>>
>>321759771
>every action adventure is a "zelda clone"
Never breed, son.
>>
>>321759578
Gets boring pretty easily, also this version added some bugs that were not present in the original. Good thing that I got this for free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.