[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's another Sword Art Online game coming out, and i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: original.jpg (528 KB, 2728x1574) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
528 KB, 2728x1574
There's another Sword Art Online game coming out, and it looks nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs5m8ej667A

Doesn't look as stilted as the other two.
>>
Did they get a new team of writers after the initial world was thrown out?
I don't understand how you can fuck up that much and still have a successful series.
Oh, and the game you linked looks meh
>>
Why is this trash so popular
>>
>>321753607
Don't you want to fall in love with a young girl while trapped inside a video game AND while sporting a black trench coat?
>>
>>321753670
Hey i admit the concept sounds great on paper and the series could've had potential, but god damn did sao fuck it up
>>
>>321753465
I know the original writer wrote for the first game.

As for the second season of the anime, how you go to a 7/10 series to a 3/10 is beyond me.
>>
I want to fuck Asuna.
>>
>>321753875
>not the blacksmith girl
>>
>>321753214
Combat looks boring. Like a really bad version of FFXV and the visuals look worst than Star Ocean.
>>
>Enemies don't do shit
Infinite stun lock looks really exciting
>>
its funny that everyone in those games are in coma
>>
>>321753875
First you have to learn how semen translates into a virtual world.
>>
>>321753983
I-It's just a promotional video.

Or it's just the developers running through an early level at a really high level.

They'll fix it at launch, you'll see, you'll all see.
>>
I still don't understand the "switch" mechanics. Is it transferring agro to another player or something?
>>
File: 1401387229645.jpg (113 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1401387229645.jpg
113 KB, 960x544
>>321753214
gameplay is nice and all but I really want to know just how much you can do in it when it comes down to skills, parthner AI customisation and other stuff the first game had.
lost song was such a fucking dissapointment I still cannot believe how much they fucked up.
>>
>>321754332
It should be more focused on comfy things, like exploring, boss raids and furnishing log cabins.
No one cares about combat.
>>
>>321753214
I thought that was Xion on the thumbnail
>>
>>321754610
alright I can dig it focusing on the comfy things.
is dating confirmed yet?
I actually enjoyed it and gave a nice change of pace to all the fighting.
>>
>>321753670
Don't forget whilst dual wielding swords, being the only one with the ability to do so and having a lone wolf personality.

Oh and anyone who may be slightly better than you will die from AIDS.
>>
>>321754161
From the way it looked it was a mixture of that and Dark Souls' parry mechanic
>>
>>321755921
Asuna is there. Wife mini-games confirmed.
>>
>>321753214
>Doesn't look as stilted as the other two.
Wait the video you linked isn't just a port of the second game for the PS4?

How are the other games, anyway? On par with Tales Of quality, or even worse?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.