[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Halo MCC >Halo 5 >Gears of War Ultimate Edition >Rise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: xbox-one-featured-image.png (117 KB, 740x499) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-featured-image.png
117 KB, 740x499
>Halo MCC
>Halo 5
>Gears of War Ultimate Edition
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
>next year, Quantum Break, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound
How can the PS4 even compete? I'll give you Bloodborne, but that's it.
>>
> Horrible Port
> COD
> Remaster
> Dead on Arrival
> Not released

Not even trying
>>
>Halo MCC
>Halo 5
typical idgaf XB exclusive
>Gears of War Ultimate Edition
typical idgaf XB exclusive
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
will also be on PS4
>next year, Quantum Break, Sea of Thieves, Scalebound
games Ive never heard of.

Way to go. I have replied to your bait thread. Hope you enjoyed yourself.
>>
>>321750987
>horrible port
Confirmed idiot. They're literally flawless ports.

>COD
You wish, Sonygger. I suppose you unironically believe Killzone Shadow Fall is better?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (316 KB, 696x501) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
316 KB, 696x501
>>321750097
>MCC
kek that counts as much as the Nathan Drake collection does
>Halo 5
need I say more?
>Gears
wow more HD collections!
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
didn't that flop?
>Quantum Break
shovelware with a TV show
>Sea of Thieves
who?
Scalebound
I'll give you that, but that's it.
>>
Are Xboxfaggots mad that Kojima wont be making games for their inferior console?
>>
>>321751370
Strike a nerve did we, game was dead on arrival till vital fixes were made. Game became soul less remaster with color balance and bad matchmaking.
Halo5 ain't the Halo formula, it's COD pacing and strategy. Killzone is a shit game, PC is better for FPS obvious xbone fag.
>>
>>321750097
>Halo 5
>Ori
>Gears
>Sunset Overdrive
>RottR
>Forza

Don't worry, xbro. All the plebs went to PS4, and most of them don't even play its only good game. top kek
>>
>>321751513
>kek that counts as much as the Nathan Drake collection does
Except it has multiplayer 5 full campaigns which can be played in Co-Op.
>need I say more?
Yes, you do. It's a great multiplayer game, and far better than any exclusive shooters the PS4 has.
>wow more HD collections!
Yes, and? Still a quality product, as is Rare Replay which I forgot to mention.
>didn't that flop?
Quality product, all that matters when comparing consoles.
>Sea of Thieves
PS4 wishes it had a game this comfy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyveR8bKLfA
>>
>>321751721
>>321751721
>PC is better for FPS
This is true but makes playing them less fun. Fucking keyboard and a mouse to play a shooter. God it annoys me just thinking about it.
>>
File: 1449567316846.jpg (109 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
1449567316846.jpg
109 KB, 800x1011
>>321751568

Not as mad as the Sonyfaggots angry he's making games on the superior PC
>>
>>321751721
>Strike a nerve did we, game was dead on arrival till vital fixes were made. Game became soul less remaster with color balance and bad matchmaking.
Confirmed Sonygger who simply didn't play it. I've had it since launch and played through all 4 campaigns in the first week without any glitches whatsoever. They're just as fantastic as they ever were, especially with the updated visuals.

The only downside was the botched matchmaking, but even then, it's still a product of high quality, and better than every single PS4 exclusive save for Bloodborne.

>Halo5 ain't the Halo formula
Doesn't matter, still a quality product whether you like it or not.
>>
>>321751882
>Yes, you do. It's a great multiplayer game, and far better than any exclusive shooters the PS4 has.
You just busted yourself. You made It very clear that you dont play PS4 but know the quality of their shooters? It must be nice being 14.
>>
File: videogames.png (1 MB, 2422x850) Image search: [Google]
videogames.png
1 MB, 2422x850
>>321751882
That doesn't help the fact that it's a re-release of games that you can all play on 360

HD re-releases do not count as exclusives. period.

As for a console-shooter experience you're better off playing Destiny than Halo 5.
>>
>>321751942
AHAHAHA. This delusional.
>>
>>321752095
>You just busted yourself
Oh? How so?

>You made It very clear that you dont play PS4
Where? I own both consoles.

What are you retarded?
>>
>>321752208
>I own a console that I clearly hate

Who are you trying to fool? no one spends over $300 for something they dont even like.
>>
>>321752104
>HD re-releases do not count as exclusives. period.
Digging deep are we, Sonypony? By what virtue do they "not count"? Please explain that rubbish in further detail.

I'm assessing both consoles based on the quantity of quality products they can offer, and re-release or not, games like Halo MCC, Gears Ultimate and Rare Replays are high quality products.

>As for a console-shooter experience you're better off playing Destiny than Halo 5.
I see now, you're an idiot.

For what it's worth, I've sunk 100-odd hours into Destiny, and I can say with absolute certainty the PVP is absolute trash tier compared to Halo 5's.
>>
>>321752093
Notice how you have to cover the bad by finding some good, a console full of last gen remasters and sequels that abandon what made the franchise great to begin with.
Damage control at it's finest. What's worst is that Scalebound looks to be a sloppy 30fps mess, nothing to look forward to, and the games you give so much credit for such as Ori, I can play on PC, along with those future releases you got going for ya.
>>
Halo has never been good.
>>
>>321752367
>hate
Where did I say I hate it? Just because I like to mock your rabid, idiotic fanbase doesn't mean I hate the console. I co-bought one a year and a half ago because a lot of my friends have one.
>>
>>321752487
Give me high quality remasters over poor quality new releases like Knack, Killzone Shadow Fall and Infamous Second Son every day of the week.

>>321752503
"killzone shadow fall is a good game! much better than halo, trust me!"
"infamous second son is one of the greatest games i've ever played!!"
"knack captures everything of what made 3d platformers so good in the past!!"
>>
>>321750097
Out Now:

>MCC
>Halo 5
>Titanfall
>Forza Horizon 2
>Forza Motorsport 6
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>Rise of the Tomb Raider
>Dead Rising 3 Ultimate
>Gears of War Remake
>Sunset Overdrive
>Elite Dangerous
>Castle Crashers
>ARK Evolved
>Rare Replay
>Smite
>D4

>2016 (Confirmed)

>Scalebound
>Crackdown 3
>Sea of Thieves
>Quantum Break
>Gears of War 4
>Raiden V
>Cuphead

Not to mention all the BC titles it has and will be getting in future updates, plus all the big multiplats like KH3, FFXV, DaS3, etc etc. Whether /v/ will admit it or not, the the Xbone has established itself pretty well.
>>
>>321752824
Are you retarded? Lets lay this all out then.
1. This gen has been defined by multiplat releases, in the console market Sony has taken a lead and done heavy sales numbers for games like GTA5, Witcher3, MGSV.
2. Sony took the lead on launch with remasters such as TLoU which brought much needed competitive FPS blood, along with classics that focus on experience like Journey.
3. The console had a focused on it's online platform to deliver indie and japanese centric games, xbox at the time liked to fuck around with indies in clause agreements.
4. Xbone released exclusives that continual fall flat on it's ass, much like it's sales targets, hurr. Games such as Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, only Forza gaining any remote success. Meanwhile Sony hits a jackpot.
5. Xbone escapes towards backwards compatibility and PC connectivity. Both features offer nothing NEW to the console.
>>
>>321753232
>Flopped
>Flopped
>PC
>Meh
>Good
>PC
>Flopped (Timed) wtf microsoft don't you want to sell games
>Dynasty Warriors attention span
>Remake how original
>Flopped exclusive
>scam in space
>old
>why no on steam
>pc
>pc port

>Unreleased 7 titles

Multiplats lets drop dem frames
>>
Crakdown3
recore
cuphead
Qbreak
gears4

2016 gon be gud
>>
>>321753706
>Are you retarded?
Evidently, you clearly are. You're so stupid you're bringing up sales in a thread about quality of product.

I'm more than happy to admit the PS4 has been marketed far better than the Xbone, and the sales are emphatic evidence of just that. The Xbone is still the superior product (you know, the whole point of this thread), and clearly you're incapable of disproving that.
>>
ANYONE HATING ON X BOX FUCKIN FIGHT ME BONE IS GUD ENOUGH TO KILL FOR BONE IS WELL GOOD
>>
File: smile.gif (1 MB, 209x180) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
1 MB, 209x180
>>321754102
too right xbro! i can't wait to PLAY all these games
unlike pcucks who buy games and never play them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.