[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have heard words of praise around here and thus I was about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m7sjz5uqvh1qmzsn0o1_1280.jpg (298 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7sjz5uqvh1qmzsn0o1_1280.jpg
298 KB, 1280x720
I have heard words of praise around here and thus I was about to indulge in playing Binary Domain, but how the heck could I get stuck at the voice command test?

Is bullshit, I even tried having bing and google translator do it for me to check if it was my accent (I am not a native speaker)

But nope, it cant even recognize that.

Should I just use standard controls?
>>
disconnect your mic/kinect, it's not mandatory.
>>
Nigga what the fuck literally nobody uses the mic function.
>>
>>321749460
I guess given this whole relationship mechanic it would be a rather bad call to make.
>>
>>321749151
Try speaking in "engrish"
>>
>>321750153
Oh shit I just remembered, was this the game where you had to speak like a japanese trying to speak in english for the game to understand you?
>>
>>321750242
I did heard that the japanese version voice recognition was better somehow.
>>
>>321750242
Aren't mistaking it for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMwEr6I9Y_o ?
>>
>>321750710
Oh yeah, that was probably it. I didn't remember clearly, that's why I asked.
>>
File: avat.png (159 KB, 360x449) Image search: [Google]
avat.png
159 KB, 360x449
>>321750153
>this has to be bullshit
>get into voice rec list
>take "Go" which had to be an easy one
>try as usual
>it doesnt work
>imagine being a jap doing a TV show saying english words
>say something like "gouuu"
>111
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
I love this game a lot and I've never even tried to use the voice system
>>
>>321750894
Im tempted to buy the game just for this feature
>>
>>321751360
is very hit and miss feature wise, all the praise I heard was regarding other factors, gameplay, the characters, maybe even the story, not like a GOTYAY or anything, so I am gonna just play it without voice recognition.

Now if only the damn voices played, it was set to another language, I changed it to english and I guess steam did not download the files.
>>
you know what, I am going to play it in french.
>>
File: 1447554259905.jpg (214 KB, 659x660) Image search: [Google]
1447554259905.jpg
214 KB, 659x660
>>321749151
>Try the voice recognition
>At the test at the beginning
>Go
>Nothing
>GO
>Nothing
>GO GO GO GO GO GO
>Still Nothing
>Fuck you Bo
>"Hey man that was uncalled for"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.