[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a comfier game in existence? Because I can't think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Is there a comfier game in existence? Because I can't think of one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddslRdUJAy4

this helps
>>
yuke master race
>>
How is it without the multiplayer component?
>>
>>321746194
It should be an average game at best but it somehow manage to be more than that thanks to its atmosphere. I played it all alone and it's one of my favourite game. I could see why people could dislike it though.
>>
Comfy is a phrase used when you can't describe what makes the atmosphere of a game good.
>>
>>321746693
The wonderful OST.
The characters who are happy in a world fulll of poisons and monsters.
The fantastics graphisms.
The overall theme of the game.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>321746841
Now was that so hard?
>>
>>321746906
Why are you still here?
He said fuck off.
Is that too hard for you?
>>
>>321745290
Kirby games
>>
>>321746693
No, comfy is a specific type of atmosphere that invokes a feeling of comfort. Duh.
>>
>>321746954
*Grabs by the throat* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!??
>>
>>321745290
Undertale
>>
File: comfygame.jpg (1 MB, 1982x1288) Image search: [Google]
comfygame.jpg
1 MB, 1982x1288
There's a game in the same franchise that is even comfier, OP.
>>
>>321747703
This is false.
>>
>>321747703
>Every major city getting magic nuked
>Comfy
>>
File: 1408178904254.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1408178904254.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>321748383
>>
Comfy? This game created rage when your buddy took that 1 good item at the end of the level instead of you when he doesn't need it.
>>
WONDERFUL aesthetic

but the gameplay needs a revamp. 3D movement on the GBA d-pad becomes a sore. lack of backlight on the screens. having to swap between attacking and blocking. chocobo racing minigame is complete shit, and the stamp collecting by extension.
>>
>>321745290
I've never played this game multiplayer and it was a lot of fun. I can only imagine how amazing it would be with friends to play it with.
>>
>>321748885
This right here. >>321748865

9 was the second one I played and and one thing that I kept noticing was how dark it was. People were dying left and right. Then again I started with 8, which looking back is surprisingly light in tone. Compared to other FFs 9 isn't necessarily out of place with the level of devastation the world suffers but it's still up there.
>>
>>321747703
Yes
>>
>>321749017
Git good, the person with the better score gets to pick first.
>>
>>321749284
So the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. FAK.
>>
>>321749435
Back to >/pol/
>>
>>321749435
No, actually. Your score is not measured the same way as your partner's score. A random task will be given to both of you in secret on your GBA screen and the more you complete that task, the better the score.

Said task could be a lot of different things to like "Pick up items" or "Don't pick up items" or "Use Magic Attacks" or "Don't use magic attacks".

So really your stats have no effect on it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.