[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMAG0854.jpg (476 KB, 2048x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0854.jpg
476 KB, 2048x1520
Just picked up Destiny. First response picks what class I play.
>>
>>321734715
Titan.
>>
File: 1435876380165.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435876380165.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
>>321734814
Also, would you mind to help poorfag out?
>>
Done, Once these damn updates are done. I will be a titan.
>>
>playing console
You have no class, anon
>>
PC master race is at it again
>>
>>321734715
>Destiny on Xbox
JUST
>>
Titan is best. Right away switch to Defender, then start upgrading the Hammer of Sol class when you unlock it at like 25.
>>
>>321735057
console garbage is mad again.
>>
>>321734932
its ONLY available on console. still a pretty good game tho
>>
>>321735518
I guess twelve year-olds pointlessly arguing about technology is just a thing that goes on through the ages.
>Mac vs PC
>Android vs iPhone
>PC vs Consoles
When will you guys stop giving a shit?
>>
So is The Taken King good or just more of the same shit? What's the PvP meta like now?
>>
Its a shooting game. Your class hardly matters tbqh
>>
I really enjoyed Destiny a lot for about a 2 week period, then I lost interest. I think the issue is with some things only being available on weekends (when I am largely not, or just forget about them). I get why they do it, it just doesn't suit me.

Fun game though. Just no point grinding for the top gear.
>>
fuck hunters
>>
File: tumblr_nknz5yvc2B1t1oce2o4_500.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nknz5yvc2B1t1oce2o4_500.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>321736206
fuck you. Cayde hating motherfucker
>>
>>321734715
>>321734893
>Playing on xbone
The fuck are you doing? Unless you're playing with friends you know you're fucked now desu.
>>
>>321735894
mida/lastword/thorn
>>
>>321734715
Warlock for PvE, Titan for PvP, Hunter if you suck at everything.
>>
>>321735382
I've played extensively on PS4 and Xbone, and there are no discernible differences between them. Unless you count the timed exclusive shit, which for some reason is only ok when Sony does it.
>>
>>321735894
The Taken King is really good. It brings Destiny closer to the game it should have been at launch. I've been playing almost nonstop since September, and I'm just now getting to the point where I'm starting to run out of new stuff to do. Little events they throw in, like the sparrow racing this month, are a fun little diversion too. It might just be because I've got a bunch of friends that I play online with, but I have yet to get bored with it.
>>
>>321737315
I stopped playing because Uni got fucking crazy for me, I think I stopped playing right when the raid dropped. Actually I got to the very end of the raid, to the Oryx fight itself, and had to put the game down for class and just never came back to it. Never even got above 295 light either. Every single one of my friends has far eclipsed me and doesn't want to go back to easier shit like normal-mode raid to help me so I can't even participate in more difficult shit due to not having the gear to keep up.
>>
>>321737713
Honestly, I haven't even done a Raid yet. I didn't really want to play with a bunch of randoms, so I've been waiting for my irl friends to pick up the game, and get caught up with me. I just got myself up to 304 this last weekend, by having Raze Lighter, and getting some Exotic gear through the racing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.