[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got one. What are some essential titles I should get.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.jpg (178 KB, 1280x1158) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.jpg
178 KB, 1280x1158
I just got one. What are some essential titles I should get.
>>
>>321715667
Before you do anything silly, check the firmware version, and tell us now.

Also did you specifically get an original 3DS like pictured or a New 3DS.
>>
>>321715667
If you just want to play games and not fuck with hacks/mods/flashing etc then get the following;

Mario Kart 7, MonHun4u, ACNL, SSB and Fantasy Life is bretty gud
>>
>>321715743
To elaborate:
Go to the system settings and look for the firmware number on the bottom right corner of the top screen.

If it's version 9.2 or earlier you can potentially install all kinds of fun stuff with custom firmware.

If it's later than that, you should just update to the latest version, then get started on using Browserhax to install the IronHax exploit, there was a very recent exploit released which you should hurry up and install eitherway.
>>
acnl, ssb, mk7, fe:a, mh4u, pokemon x/y, pilotwings, tloz:albw, tloz: oot3d/mm3d
>>
>>321715743
Fuck off pirate scum
>>
>>321715743
I just got a 2DS and updated it like a fucking idiot. I don't know what it was at out of the box, but it wasn't the latest.
>>
>>321716079
this

also Bravely Default and Star Fox 64
>>
>>321716797
Oh well, you should still be able to do fun stuff with homebrew.

A new web browser exploit got launched a few hours ago, you can use that to get started.

Here's some jumping off points;
http://www.gbatemp.net
https://twitter.com/smealum
>>
>>321716992
Oh shit. Thanks, nigga.
>>
So I bought a N3DS today as well, and saw Senran Kagura Deep Crimson available for sale.

I was too embarrassed to buy it. Fuck. Is this available on the e-shop?
>>
>>321717739
Most retail releases have digital releases on the eShop too.
>>
Go scouting for the best price you can get to trade it in, and buy a PS4. For the games. For the community. For the TV services. For your happiness.
>>
>>321715667
get rune factory 4
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.