[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM SO FUCKING BORED WHY DID /v/ LIE TO ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (412 KB, 1500x1372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412 KB, 1500x1372
I AM SO FUCKING BORED WHY DID /v/ LIE TO ME
>>
>I don't like a game so it's /v/'s fault

Ya nah.
>>
A sizable portion of /v/ is emotionally invested in nintendo continuing to exist and will do anything to ensure that existence is continued.
>>
>>321715145
Why are you so shit at exploration games anon? Both Zelda 3DS remakes are amazing
>>
>>321715145
Zelda in general is a shit series.
You fell for the meme
>>
>>321715484
IT'D BE GREAT TO EXPLORE BUT I HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF STUPID FUCKING TIME LIMIT
>>
some people like it some don't. it's a little simple, good puzzles, some are more fun, honestly it's the story vibe and the ability to experience different parts of the story at the same time that people like BUT it's not my favorite, better than the two DS titles, so I call it the third worst. my favorites are TP, OoT, and links awakening, in no order.
>>
>>321715717
Nigger just use the backwards song of time. Slows the shit out of the clock
>>
>buying old games
>why are they so shit?
Wow, I don't know.
>>
>>321715592
GTFO FUCKING NIGGER
>>
rip rainbow stairs
>>
>>321715717
you'd prefer any other game in the series.
>>
>>321715717
if that's really your main reason for disliking the game then i'm sorely disappointed in you, anon.
>>
>>321715717
that's the point.
>>
File: MM_fans_are_cancer2.png (16 KB, 904x271) Image search: [Google]
MM_fans_are_cancer2.png
16 KB, 904x271
>>321715145
>>
File: 1376278547245.png (17 KB, 3000x1895) Image search: [Google]
1376278547245.png
17 KB, 3000x1895
One day.

One.
Day.

People will learn.

Not every game is for them.

That they all have individual preference and taste.

And they will learn their own preference and taste, instead of letting others dictate it for them.

And then people may stop calling games shit purely based on the fact that they just don't enjoy the type of game they tried to play.

One day.

A nigga can dream.
>>
File: 1299314229983.png (14 KB, 497x501) Image search: [Google]
1299314229983.png
14 KB, 497x501
>>321715145
>3DS emulation is in full development and making serious progress
>it could only be a few years before games are playable
>you will be able to run OOT3D and MM3D in full HD
>>
I just beat the first dungeon and this red monster thing was teaching me a melody in the sky or some shit. Was David Lynch involved with this game?
>>
>>321720976
Seriously. Most of /v/ loves Etrian Odyssey, I couldn't get into it, but I respected other peoples' preferences. Fucking love Etrian Mystery Dungeon though.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (12 KB, 248x249) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
12 KB, 248x249
ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
>>
>>321715145
MM is an incredibly tedious and slopped together game and its fans loath to admit this at all. There is much merit in it, but the fanbase will constantly blame players for experiencing the fundamental flaws it has. Don't trust them.
>>
File: 1451013825534.jpg (24 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1451013825534.jpg
24 KB, 251x251
>>321721334
ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็ด็็็็็็็็็็็
>>
LE EPIN LORE AND OPPRESSIVE DEPRESSIVE SPOOPY GAEM
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.