[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games you love but will probably never play again because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
ITT: games you love but will probably never play again because you've done everything there is to do

pic related
>>
Rouge Galaxy.
>>
You 100%ed the game and got Steiner's ultimate weapon, that can only be gotten if you reach a certain area on disc 4 in under 12 hours of total play time?
>>
Wild Arms 2
>>
>>321714994
Fallout 3 and NV.
>>
>>321715450
>what is gameshark
>arbitrary game times
>look at early mmo
>>
>>321715450
He didn't say he'd done everything in one playthrough, just that he'd done everything
>>
>>321714994
TWEWY
>>
File: latest[1].png (674 KB, 1400x1024) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
674 KB, 1400x1024
All that's left is to try a level 1 crit run, but from what I've heard it's just not enjoyable.
>>
I can't play 9 again because of the atrocious load times
>>
>>321714994
Same as you OP.

>>321717314
Look at this faggot.
>>
>>321718993
>12 seconds to load a random fight
>fight lasts like 8 seconds due to being some weak mob
>takes 8 seconds to load over world

>game is 4 disc long

no thanks senpai
>>
I can't play IX again because of Steal.
>>
>>321717314
I cant play FF9 again because it is another mediocre ATB FF game that overstays its welcome.
>>
>>321719697

>40 hours is "too long"

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE
>>
Final Fantasy 8 here.

Did everything but the Pocket Station stuff because well fuck. Can't even manage another play through because god damn does that game have some long boring do nothing segments. Being a kid amazed at 3D really helped push through those parts where you are literally just doing nothing but walking around as some second part of people you don't care about.

I never got past disc 2 on FF9. Got almost to disc 3, realized I didn't care if half the party was on fire and neither did the story.
>>
File: 1828.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1828.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>321714994
I love this game to death, but it has nothing to offer to me anymore. I've beaten it dozens of times including tons of weird challenge playthroughs (everything from Kingdom Key cards only to a level 1 playthrough and only using summons). I used to know the layout of every floor and the cards required for the special doors by heart as well as the strike, thrust and finisher ranks for every attack card in the game. There literally is nothing more for me to experience with this game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.