[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRPG THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Almost finished with Dungeon Travelers 2 finally. Why are 90% of skills so shit in this game and why is Joker so OP?

Already finished:
>Demon Gaze
>Operation Abyss
>Moe Chronicle

What should I play next?
>>
L O L I P U S S Y
O
L
I

P
U
S
S
Y
>>
>>321704220

That's not lolis you stupid normie
>>
>>321703810
Wait for Stranger of Sword City?
>>
>>321705184
This.
>>
>>321705184

I've got it pre-ordered senpai but it doesn't come out for some months.
>>
>>321703810
Not sure, I heard Mine Zero is pretty trash, even compared to Demon Gaze, which I found pretty mediocre. I'm hoping my copy of Moe Chronicle comes in tomorrow, if not I'm going to go ahead and buy Dungeon Traveler's 2 and start on it, since it seems to be the best dungeon crawler on the Vita (at least playable in English).
>>
>>321703810
Which one is the lewdest of those Vita rpgs?
>>
>>321706867

Moe chronicle
>>
>>321706867
Of those he listed? Moe Chronicle has you taking clothing off and using the touch screen/pad to rub girls.
>>
File: rubbing.gif (2 MB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
rubbing.gif
2 MB, 636x357
>>321706867
>>
>>321704220
Jason Schreier pls leave and stay leave
>>
>>321707080
>>321707065
Damn that one is japan only I think.
is any of the lewd ones translated?
I like that "rub girl using the touch screen" mechanic
>>
>>321707762
It's got an Asian release with English subs.

http://www.play-asia.com/moe-chronicle-chinese-english-sub/13/708k51

You missed the sale it has over the holiday, still waiting for my copy to come in, damn holiday mail backup.
>>
>>321707947
That is weird.
So I'm guessing the localized version will be censored anyway
>>
>>321703810
>Joker so OP
How? I was only disappointed with Joker, even with that dagger off one of the gods.
I wanted badly for one of the SP classes to be great but apart from clearing regular battles in mid-game with that fan dancer class I could never find a use for it.
The best characters were spielers too and that just made it more painful.
>>
>>321708120
Moe Chronicle probably isn't going to get localized, but if you're interested in the rubbing mechanic and lewds, Monster Monpiece is coming to steam in the near future.
>>
>>321708120

It's not wierd. They realized that to release it in NA they would be pressured into censoring it, so they did this and the fans can just import it and be happy.

IF is literally the best.
>>
>>321703810
>Almost finished with Dungeon Travelers 2 finally
You mean the main story or the post game?
Because the post game is far longer than the main story
>>
Do you need to grind in Semen Glaze or am I just retarded?
>>
>>321708641

I mean the post game. I can't decide if i want to go hard with crowning though. I've already done my favourite characters

>>321708150

I just use the +atk and -def skills and then use danger shoot it kills the heck out of everything (most of the time)
>>
>>321708840
Retarded. Mars + Demon Rage alone is enough to beat the main game.
>>
File: 1448292883186.png (820 KB, 1023x1258) Image search: [Google]
1448292883186.png
820 KB, 1023x1258
>>321703810
I'm still plugging away at the post game in DT2, but the grind is killing me, those doors where you need a specific class to proceed are fucking retarded.

I mean I guess it's to kinda encourage you to switch up your team and try different party compositions, but in practice you have to either A) grind up a character to an adequate level, as well as kit them out in decent gear who's fucking idea was it to make the blacksmith a random encounter? or B) be constantly stuck with dead weight on your team.

If I didn't get the double EXP dlc I don't think I'd have the motivation to keep going.

>why is Joker so OP?

What makes them OP? I haven't properly tried one out yet, but I could do with some OP.

>>321708840
I don't think grinding will really help much, Demon Gaze just has a retarded difficulty curve.
>>
>>321709209
I'm still in the first two dungeons so I only have the first demon and I always end up dying when I run into other demons.
>>
>>321710084
Do you have a full party? The hardest part of DG is right at the beggining, when you're stuck with just Gazer and 1 or 2 party members.
>>
>>321710417
I only have one party member.
>>
>>321703810
TELL ME /v/

HOW FAT THE ASS IS
>>
>>321710483
I hope it's a Paladin.
>>
>>321710697
It is, what class should I get for my second?
>>
>>321709723

>why is Joker so OP?

I was exaggerating a bit. They use a lot of mana and take a couple turns set up (and also have no def), but they do lots of damage.
>>
>>321710916
I went with Samurai since it's good for random encounters. There's a staff you find early in the game that heals you for free if you use it as an item.
>>
Be honesty with me /v/
Is Dungeon Travelers a good game? It does look appealing to me.
And I'm a huge weeb. Though I have my limits, like Conception 2 being one of the worst weeb games I played.
>>
>>321712326
There's a demo, give it a try. I am interested in it because I've heard the post game is expansive and difficult, as well as being a weeb.
>>
>>321712326
Yeah, sure. Both the combat and dungeons are fairly challenging, there are lots of classes and characters with unique abilities, customizable gear, cute girls, lewdness and Manaka as DLC. What's there not to like?
>>
>>321712326

>unironically using "weeb"
>not liking conception 2

kill yourself senpai
>>
>>321708616
It's a pretty decent localization, too.

It has some odd wording choices ("Poison 50% off, Occasional Gurdian), but you don't have trouble understanding it.
>>
>>321713187
Conception 2 is not a good game.
>>
>>321713778
It's not that bad
>>
>>321703810
I'm starting to get close to finishing DT2 as well. I keep getting sidetracked by new games coming out, and there's such a huge amount of content.

You might look into Elminage Original if you're interested in a dungeon crawler more directly inspired by Wizardry. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

>>321708150
My joker and papillon have often ended up more or less carrying my party. Jokers dish out tons of damage, and papillons are good sweepers that are incredibly hard to kill.

>>321708840
It's never necessary, but the game does have some surprising difficulty spikes.

>>321712326
It is legitimately really good; much better than I expected.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.