[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
[Something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it.]
>>
Every fucking time.
>>
>>321696991
Alright Carth, therapy session number 4.
I swear I feel like everyone's goddamn nanny.
>>
>>321696991
TRUST ISSUES
TRUST ISSUES
TRUST ISSUES
TRUST ISSUES
TRUST ISSUES
>>
This is why you use HK-47 and Canderous. Nothing but awesome war stories and meatbags.
>>
I want to fug Mission desu
>>
>>321696991
>Bastila losing her saber and getting embarrassed
Very moe of her.
>>
>>321696991
God damnit Carth, if it bothers you so much, just fucking talk about it you little shit.
>>
Darth Carth knows how to make the anger swell within you
>>
>>321698000
NO I would rather get all passive aggressive about this completely logical and justified problem I have with you!
>>
>>321698130
Okay Carth, let's talk about it some more so we can do this again in several minutes.
>>
Eat a fucking dick Carth
>>
Best characters are HK47, Canderous, Jolee Bindo and dark side Bastila
>>
>I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>321697707

This. I felt purely compelled to the Dark Side in KOTOR 1.

Whereas KOTOR 2 had Kreia making me feel like a complete failure when going far with either side but being Light Side felt the best just to throw it in her face.
>>
Fucking hate carth so god damn much.
>>
>>321699212

Atton was a way better substitute in II. At least he had a decent background. He didn't beat it over your head. Instead you essentially berated him about it and he spilled the beans on his dark past.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.