[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly do you find compelling about this game? I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (5 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
5 KB, 460x215
What exactly do you find compelling about this game? I tried it and got bored in less than half an hour. Everything about it was just horrible.
>>
>>321693478
I didn't try it, but I say it's shit. Why? I'm on /v/.
>>
If I had not played Persona, SMT, Earthbound this game would've blown me away.
>>
>>321695054
I played all three and still enjoyed Undertale.
>>
>>321695038
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
File: 1443204845937.png (144 KB, 421x684) Image search: [Google]
1443204845937.png
144 KB, 421x684
It churned out a lot of OC the first week or so it came out. After that, it became a magnet for stupid shit like >>321695038

Same thing happened with Five Nights at Freddys, now that I think of it.
>>
>>321695038
Jesus fucking christ.
Only thing shittier than this game is its fanbase
>>
>>321695184
Didn't say you wouldn't in anyway, it's just the meta narrative and disregard for established rules has been done before and done better in my opinion. Undertake is a neat game, but didn't really bring a lot new to the table and most of the humor fell flat for me (just like with Earthbound). (Anyone claiming the humor translated well from Japanese to English is a liar).
>>
>>321695586
The words around the picture are an edit. The anti-Undertale people are even worse than its fanbase.
>>
>>321693478
Please stop posting, this is the 4th thread today
>>
>>321695828
>>321696121
Case in point.
>>
>>321695586
the fanbase are like faggots

no one minds a faggot, hell, I would tolerate a faggot and agree to mild discussion with one

but instead they decide to force their agenda down your throat

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT I AM, WHY AREN'T YOU A FAGGOT ANON? BEING A FAGGOT IS AWESOME!!!

that is the undertale community, but replace the word faggot, with "undertale" and you have the reason why the fanbase, and by the extension the game, is so well despised.
>>
>>321694884
/thread
>>
>>321696338
At least we don't make seven threads like this.... every single day... for three months
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.