[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it buying Elder Scrolls Online? I'm running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: plsFuckMeInTheAss.jpg (68 KB, 620x842) Image search: [Google]
plsFuckMeInTheAss.jpg
68 KB, 620x842
Is it worth it buying Elder Scrolls Online? I'm running low on money, and all the reviews are either
>this is the worst cancer in the world, kill me now.
or
>omg, BES MMORPG EVAR! xDDD
>>
No, TESO is the worst cancer in the world, kill me now.
>>
It's a mediocre mmo with an elder scrolls skin
>>
>>321679790
Best mmo I've ever played.
>>
just install EverQuest 2. i'm pretty sure TESO lifted all their gameplay out of 15 year old MMORPGs anyway, so skip the Todd middleman
>>
>>321680202
>>321680036
goddammit 4chan, you're breaking my bones -.-
>>
>>321680279
Wouldn't Daybreak cut the lifeline of that game?
>>
Im just going to assume your lacking in the brain department op. This game is fucking trash. Anyone saying its great is trolling you
>>
>>321679790
No...never support any game that requires you to be online.
>>
>>321680330
> -.-
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>321679790
its horribly mediocre
>>
File: EEu2oHM.jpg (694 KB, 1900x1520) Image search: [Google]
EEu2oHM.jpg
694 KB, 1900x1520
>>321679790
If you enjoy shitting on all the lore of the elder scrolls games for a mediocre MMORPG then go ahead
>>
I picked it up with xmas giftcards and it's pretty bland so far. I love TES lore so I'm a let down by the story/world. Beyond mentions of lore it just feels boring. Plus you can go to way less of the world than you'd think for a game that is supposed to have all the countries.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.