[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting a Vita, mainly for remote play. Are there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Thinking about getting a Vita, mainly for remote play. Are there any good games for it that I can't play on a console or a PC though? Also is the "fat" version or the newer slim better?

Please advise.
>>
>>321677685
Get the slim. The fat version produces more saturated colors but aside of that the slim is better in every way.
>>
>>321677685
Remote play is pretty sweet. Played a bit of DQH and Disgaea 5 through it from the otherside of the house.

>Are there any good games for it that I can't play on a console or a PC though?

Enjoy weeb games? Cuz the Atelier + games are a great place to start. They're not on PC, yet, and they're the better versions of the games.
>>
File: Soul-sacrifice-art-cover.jpg (576 KB, 926x411) Image search: [Google]
Soul-sacrifice-art-cover.jpg
576 KB, 926x411
>>321677685
Soul Sacrifice Delta is probably one of the better games I've played in recent years
>>
>>321677685
If you like weeby animu games you'll be in fucking heaven with the Vita.
>>
>>321677685
Vita has tons of games, though lots of them are either ports or obscure Japanese stuff. But the sheer amount of games you can play on it is staggering.

Technically Vita has more games than any current gen platform besides PC.
>>
I'm so torn. I've been remote playing PS4 games on my smartphone but holy shit touchscreen controls suck.

I'm tempted to drop the money on a Vita just so I can remote play with actual buttons.
>>
>>321680161
It's a decent bit of hardware, and the PSN sales make up for the horrible memory card prices.

The remote play is actually pretty good from what I remember.

I know this thread will probably get shitposted pretty soon, but I quite like my Vita.
>>
>>321680161
I think it's worth it honestly. I'm almost never home and if not for my Vita I'd have hardly gotten to play any of the PS4 games I have.

It amazes me how well it works. There's no lag at all and I don't see how it's possible. I was in Oklahoma on Christmas and I was playing Bloodborne on my Vita from my PS4 in Ohio and it worked flawlessly.
>>
>>321677685
try this list, disable everything except for platform
http://gematsu.com/exclusives/ps-vita
it has many upcoming exclusives.
>>
>>321680161
Make sure you buy trigger grips as well.
>>
>>321679024
I think you should become vita+3DSdude at this point ahha. i dont mean a bad thing by it.
>>
>>321683305
Thought about just becoming idortdude, since I own everything but a Xbone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.