[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is honestly the best argument against the existence of amiibo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 91+1hGUC0NL._SL1500_.jpg (439 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
91+1hGUC0NL._SL1500_.jpg
439 KB, 1049x1500
This is honestly the best argument against the existence of amiibo that I can think of. It's a shallow, empty 'game' that should have been free on the eshop.
>>
why is that an argument against amibo?
>>
My mom likes it.
>>
>>321676838
It makes it clear that amiibo should be DLC and only DLC and never the central focus of a game.
>>
>>321676945
your mom's a whore, anon.
>>
>>321676962
The issue with AF is the game would be shit if amiibo was needed or not.
>>
>>321677034

Rude.
>>
I thought Isabelle was loved by millions and those millions would have bought the game for her. Or is that just Nintendo's thinking?
>>
>>321676962
You mean you actually use amiibos in games?

I just like the models, they're purty
>>
>>321677610
I don't think there was a single AC fan who enjoyed this game. No one wanted this.
>>
>>321677610
Isabelle fans are shallow, just like their character of choice, and most won't put their money where their mouth is
>>
>>321677754
Anon's mom likes it
>>
>>321677610
Nintendo wanted that. Most fans just imported or got from scalpers since its still cheaper. I got her for $20 Japanese.
>>
>>321678227
You people did the right thing this time.
>>
>the game and the amiibo 3 pack are getting more and more price drops by the week
>nobody's buying them still

Serves Nintendo right for making a shit game.

Fuck NoA I just wanted a KK Slider but they just had to throw him in a bundle
>>
>>321676294
The game should have been released for free free, and the only thing to pay for should have been the amiibos themselves. This game has done nothing but demonstrate what a poor value Amiibo is.
>>
All that Isabelle pushing from Nintendo and it did nothing for sales on this game.
>>
>>321676294
Isn't it just Mario Party but with Animal Crossing characters?
>>
>>321680595
Also without the minigames. And players with amiibos get a distinct advantage.
>>
>>321677754
i do u retarded cunt
>>
>>321680595
no is a complete diferent game
>>
>>321676962
>and never the central focus of a game.
Nintendo Infinity would be a perfectly acceptable game as long as they released a stand to work with it and didn't just rely on the gamepad.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.