[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies don't care about PC. In fact, pretty much anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3053114-0112956727-30398.png (422 KB, 494x640) Image search: [Google]
3053114-0112956727-30398.png
422 KB, 494x640
Normies don't care about PC. In fact, pretty much anyone who doesn't spend several hours a week on 4chan/reddit does not give a *fuck* about PC.

They don't fucking care. 60fps? They don't fucking care, they barely notice the difference and laugh out loud when they hear the price. Steam sales? They don't fucking care, anything they actually want they'll buy on launch. Free online? They don't fucking care, they don't consider the cost that high and all their friends are on PSN/XBL anyway. Getting to choose your own settings/hardware? They don't fucking care, it doesn't interest them.

Mods please sticky this so we stop getting hourly "30 MILLION HOW DO THEY DO IT" threads.
>>
Imagine trying to explain gpu choices to chad, stacy, and tyrone
>>
Just Dance 2016 was one of the top-10 best-selling games this holiday season. Most copies were sold on the original Wii.
>>
>>321676258
They small computers in yo computer to handle da grafix
>>
>>321677050
>NIGGA DEY ALL COMPUTAS
>>
>>321675786
Playing on PC if you like video games is like owning a home cinema if you like films; it's only for people that really enjoy it as a hobby and want to spend silly amounts of time and money on it to get the best possible experience.
>>
>>321677395
I think /v/'s problem is in assuming people must be retarded if they don't go full-retard with it. There's probably a ton of stuff in your life that you're a casual at: your food, your car, your TV setup, etc. Imagine if some dude walks up to you while you're eating some takeout and shouts "UMMM ARE YOU RETARDED, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN MAKE THAT AT HOME FOR CHEAPER AND IT'LL TASTE BETTER".

Even though it's true, you preferred paying for the convenience this time around, and he's being a total autist about it to boot.
>>
>>321677395
>PCs cost over three bazillion dollars, guize!
>>
>>321675786
>Normies don't care about PC
Incorrect. Two of my coworkers are all about PCs and their taste is as dudebro as you can get.
>>
>>321678016
Of course it doesn't, but if you just want to get a console and maybe 3 or 4 games a year, then a console is cheaper.

If you're willing to put $500 to $1000 down for an initial investment, and then buy several hundred games over a few years with incremental upgrades every 3 or 4 years, then PC is cheaper, but if you're only playing like 3 games then it isn't.

Most normals I know play Call of Duty, Fifa and maybe Fallout or Skyrim. That's it. One of them considered themself a nerd for playing Battlefront .
>>
>>321678016
No, but it's about $800 for a proper i5/970 rig. In other words, 2.7 times as much as a PS4 cost this past month. Guess which one normies will buy no matter how much you scream about PSN costs over time?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.