[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited to finally play this? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
Are you excited to finally play this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZD2eufsDII
>>
Guess that's a no.
>>
>>321673735
I will import the US version when it comes out. Will get Kiwami and 6 on release, though.

Still palying 5 and then Kenzan/Ishin.
>>
>>321674853
Do you think Kiwami will be localized?
>>
I already imported it before, really enjoyed it but I dunno if I'll rebuy it. I wanna support the series and all but I'm exactly rolling in cash at the moment

Also Kuze's theme a best theme
>>
>>321676509
the final fight theme with kuze
>>
>>321674957
No chance of Kenzan and Ishin ever being localized, but I can see Kiwami coming over if 0 does decently enough.
>>
>>321679118
By the time 0 comes out, 6 will be out in Japan. I don't see them localizing Kiwami when they could be doing 6.
>>
>>321679184
You're retarded if you think we will ever get close releases.
We got Y1 a year after Japan.
We got Y2 two years after Japan.
We got Y3 a year after Japan.
We got Y4 a year after Japan.
We got Dead Souls a year after Japan.
We got Y5 three years after Japan.

>actually thinking they would give us a simultaneous or even close release date in the west
>>
>>321679863
They announced the 5 localization just a year ago, and at the same conference this year they announced Y0's. So yes, we will get 0 a year later. And they will go for 6 next, not Kiwami.

Where is Kenzan? Where is Ishin? You think they aren't willing to skip some rinky dink remake for the next actual next gen entry?

>actually thinking they would give us a simultaneous or even close release date in the west
What does this even mean? Did I say that? It took 5 a year after being announced for localization to actually come out. It wasn't being localized for 3 year.
>>
>>321680265
If we get any more games after 0 then they will definitely do Kiwami because together with 0 they are perfect starting points unlike 6.
Stay deluded.
>>
>>321673735
So it now has English subtitles?
>>
>>321680472
I understand you want Kiwami, but quit being a retard. They are more than willing to skip any entry that isn't a direct sequel mainline title.
>>
I was debating posting this very video in that 60fps vs 30 fps thread earlier, since it's a pretty good example when it shows combat in 5 and cuts back to 0
>>
>>321680673
No, they are skipping titles that CAN'T BE FUCKING CALLED YAKUZA.

>HERE IS THIS MEDIEVAL JAPAN GAME, LET'S CALL IT YAKUZA: MEDIEVAL, BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE RIGHT?
NOPE, HENCE WHY IT WAS SKIPPED

>HERE IS THIS VICTORIAN ERA JAPAN GAME, LET'S CLAL IT YAKUZA: VICTORIA, BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE RIGHT?
NOPE, HENCE WHY IT WAS SKIPPED

AND AS A FINAL FUCK YOU TO YOUR INBRED RETARDED SHITSTAIN LITTLE CUNT BITCH FAGGOT ARGUMENT
>IM FUCKING PLYING DEAD SOULS IS EVEN REMOTELY A SEQUEL OR MAINLINE

SERIOUSLY FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>321680891
Holy shit you are autistic.
>>
>>321680962
CLASSY FUCKING RETORT, EBIN AS FUCK ARGUMENT, SERIOUSLY END YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE LITERAL FUCKING DISEASE UPON THIS WORLD
>>
>>321673735
Yea can't wait for PC release
>>
>>321680891
What are they going to localize it as "Yakuza 1:Again"? No, I don't think so. They aren't going to waste their time localizing Kiwami when they could move on to the next big system seller entry that people actually want to continue the story with. 1 already was lozalized. Localizing Kiwami is pointless because it isn't going to get people into the series when they haven't played 2 or the other entries in between 6 either.
>>
>>321681474
DO YOU EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT KIWAMI MEANS?
IT MEANS EXTREME

AND THAT'S LITERALLY A VERY EASY WAY TO CALL THE GAME, YAKUZA EXTREME
OR HECK EVEN YAKUZA REMAKE BECAUSE CLEARLY THAT'S WORKING OUT FOR FF7R SO FAR

ALSO KIWAMI HAS A FUCKTON OF NEW SCENES AND CONTENT YOU FUCKING HUGE RETARD, IT ISN'T JUST A REMASTER, IT'S A FULL FLEDGED REMAKE JUST LIKE THE RESIDENT EVIL ONE
>>
>>321681654
Yakuza isn't Final Fantasy. No one wants to buy a remake of a game they never played in the first place.
>>
>>321681763
YOU'RE LITERALLY RUNNIG IN CIRCLES NOW WITH YOUR RETARDED LACK OF LOGIC
WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
HOLY SHIT IF YOU WERE HERE I'D FUCKING PUNCH YOU TO DEATH YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>321681859
nock nock im here bitch what u gonna do
>>
>>321682152
NO YOU'RE NOT BUT IF YOU WERE YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD NOW
>>
>>321681859
There is nothing more to say because you just keep screaming like a baby over these correct points being wrong just because it hurts your feelings not to get Kiwami. Did you play Yakuza 1? I did. It doesn't hurt me not to get Kiwami.
>>
>>321681859
holy shit, calm down. what the fuck?
>>
The grunt of the work for localization for Kiwami is already done. If anything, the scenarios would just need to be changed/edited if they changed any of the story in Kiwami. But overall its the same game with prettier graphics.
>>
>>321682208
im literally in ur face rite now. the fuck u gonna do bitch
>>
>>321682231
>CORRECT POINTS
I ALREADY FUCKING PROVED YOU WRONG ON YOUR LITERALLY ONLY ARGUMENT WHICH WAS "HURR DURR THEY WONT DO SPINOFFS SO WHY WOULD THEY DO THE REMAKE" EVEN THOUGH THEY CLEARLY DID DEAD SOULS SO JUST
FUCKING
GO
AND
KILL
YOURSELF
ALREADY
YOU
GODDAMN
FUCKING
NIGGER
SUBHUMAN
SHIT
>>
>>321682396
They already localized 1 and 2 but that didn't bring the HD collection over which was literally the same game. Kiwami adds entirely new cutscenes and extends scenes further than they originally went (see the extended Majima scene where he now smacks kazuma around in the alley for no reason)
>>
>>321682529

winter break

2bad skool is in sesson in 2 weaks
>>
>>321681763
Wrong. People would definitely prefer a modern remake over a game that hasn't aged all that gracefully. Kiwami is the perfect opportunity to get more people interested in the series, even more so than 0 in my opinion.
>>
>>321682529
No, you just cried about it because you didn't like it.
>>
>>321683508
I
WILL
FUCKING
RIP
OFF
YOUR
FUCKING
HEAD
AND
SHIT
DOWN
YOUR
FUCKING
NECK
YOU
LITTLE
SASSY
CUNT
I
FUCKING
SWEAR
TO
GOD
I
WILL
FIND
YOU
AND
MURDER
YOU
I
WILL
FUCKING
HANG
YOU
UPON
YOUR
FUCKING
ENTRAILS
>>
>>321683476
Interested in the series to then play 2, 3, 4, and 5? PS2 and PS3 games? I doubt it. They will go for 6, a big graphical upgraded game to show off the PS4.
>>
File: salt.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
salt.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>321680265
0's been out a year now. so we will have it 2 years after them.
>>
>>321683954
I said we will get it a year later as in a year after the conference that announced it, just like 5.
>>
>>321683941
DID YOU EVEN FUCKING SEE 0 AND KIWAMI AND Y6 TRAILER?
THEY ARE VISUALLY IDENTICAL YOU FUCKING RETARD
ALSO THEY ARE MAKING Y2 KIWAMI AS WELL SO NOBODY WILL HAVE TO PLAY PS2 GAMES
>>
>>321673735
>PS3
Isn't the PS4 version the only one releasing in the west?

Also where is Ishin? Fuck you Sony, don't fucking skip Ishin.
>>
Demo was fucking great. Isshin's combat was good, 0 is a whole different level of smooth.
>>321674957
Yes but I would rather them skip it so we get 6 within 6 months. It will likely happen because 0->Kiwari is a good transition for a new fanbase to start up on PS4 in the West. Especially if they keep on with a Yakuza 2 remake. The others are on PS3 and perfectly playable.
>>
>>321683954
Look at that animation literally borrowed from the PS2 entries.
>>
>>321684139
Kenzan and Ishin will never come because they can't call them Yakuza for brand recognition and they think "Like a Dragon" is a gay title for westerners.
>>
>>321684228
2 is perfectly playable.
>>
>>321684139
The border was blue so I just assumed it was the PS4 version. I forgot they randomly decided to make some game have blue borders on PS3 out of nowhere just because why the fuck not.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.