[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Retarded choices in vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Amitaconcept2.jpg (88 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
Amitaconcept2.jpg
88 KB, 400x435
ITT: Retarded choices in vidya
>>
>>321671360
Both of them are retarded.
>>
Call of Duty sequals
>>
>>321671360
Far Cry 3, siding with the crazy cult.
>>
>>321671485
At least Sabal doesn't berate you for existing every couple of minutes

Anita is one of the worst characters I'd ever met in a a game
>>
>>321671874
Surely she cannot be worse than Citra?
>>
>>321671874
They only berate you if you don't do their missions. I'm guessing you were doing Sabal's missions the whole game and though Amita was being a bitch for no reason.
>>
>>321672084
Amita bitches literally the first time you meet her, is angry Sabal wants you to save some hostages or something and is hotheaded that you have the audacity to go save people
>>
File: trilogy.png (1 KB, 407x125) Image search: [Google]
trilogy.png
1 KB, 407x125
I'm gonna leave this here.
>>
File: aae.jpg (24 KB, 601x469) Image search: [Google]
aae.jpg
24 KB, 601x469
>>321672960
Nearly 4 years and I'm still mad.
>>
>Offer choices to the player
>Exactly two:
>Side with a guy who has absolutely no problem destroying the only infrastructure the country has with absolutely no plan to repair, rebuild, or reinvigorate the economy
>Side with a woman who promises to do exactly what Minh promised to do- use the illegal narcotics being sold for the good of the people
>You can't tell Sabal that blowing up infrastructure is stupid and the locations should be modified to produce something else
>You can't tell Anita that the drugs being produced are in over 80% of the world's legal pain killers and selling the drugs to big pharma corporations is safer and more profitable in the long run than fucking dope dealing
>Instead just wait for Minh to finish his torture during dinner and then take the helicopter ride.

Far better game if you just take the helicopter ride.
>>
>>321673492
I hate that IGN spoiled that ending because it makes the game impossible to play knowing the best ending is not playing the game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.