[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bosses you felt bad about killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 19-mshrax.png (40 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
19-mshrax.png
40 KB, 480x320
Last thread was deleted?
Anyway at this this guy was fucking hilarious.
>>
I felt bad about killing the twin elves in Oblivion's arena.

I kept imagining that I've basically took the lives of two people who have been inseparable since birth, within minutes of each other.

My dick was also diamonds and it feeds my execution/snuff kink
>>
>>321664925
The boss
>>
File: GeneralNazgrim.png (154 KB, 514x353) Image search: [Google]
GeneralNazgrim.png
154 KB, 514x353
>>321664925
;_;7
>>
inb4 undertale
>>
File: Sinclair_Ingame_clear.png (518 KB, 414x834) Image search: [Google]
Sinclair_Ingame_clear.png
518 KB, 414x834
>>
File: Kefka_CGI_artwork.jpg (9 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Kefka_CGI_artwork.jpg
9 KB, 200x150
Kefka
It was like fighting myself.
>>
You weren't supposed to kill him, you fucking retard.
You were supposed to steal his Genji armor parts.
>>
>>321664925
You dont actually kill him tho
>>
Marauder Shields

;_;
>>
>>321664925
RTS named characters do they count?

If so Fenix.
Duke was fun, but I don't really feel bad about killing him.

Also feel bad about killing Sylvanas and destroying Quel'Thalas.
And destroying Dalaran(for a 3rd time).

The news of WoW were released before wc3 was released, so I was imagining that I'd play a High Elf, and that I'd go to Dalaran to become a wizard.
>>
>>321665705
What was the deal with this guy? I never finished that game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.