[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't do this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: epin.jpg (67 KB, 804x454) Image search: [Google]
epin.jpg
67 KB, 804x454
Don't do this.
>>
>le secret club
>>
>>321663871
I hate steam reviews so much

like the worst parts of reddit and 4chan combined
>>
what? use anime avatars?

id hope no one over the age of 14 does this
>>
>>321663931
>using greentext outside of imageboards
>"green"text
Eat a dick, underage, this is the kind of shit that attracts newfags here
>B-But 4chan didn't invented greentext
Fuck it, all the people who used greentext back when it wasn't a imageboard thing are either dead or stopped using it
>>
>>321663871
>he doesn't know that memearrows have crossed the mainstream now
>>
That's not even the worst offense but I agree. Stuff like Dipsey the Horse is true cancer
>>
>>321664328
who
>>
File: rashiggy.jpg (18 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
rashiggy.jpg
18 KB, 300x200
>>321664192
>I first encountered it here and only my experience counts, if you use it after me you're a newfag if you used it before me you don't count because you're old

Listen here you little shit, usenet wasn't some small happening for a few months that was niche and only a few crusty fogies remember it, it WAS the fucking internet, for 5 years. You know how you get mad about 9gag or reddit appropriating shit? That's exactly how you sound to anyone over the age of 30. Fucking get your act together.

>in before lol old man watch your temper your heart isn't as strong as it used to be
>>
>>321664000
>>
>>321663871
Honestly, Steam is the worst fucking platform for any kind of review

I don't really know whether or not you can leave reviews on the Eshop or PSN, but fuck this attention whoring site. Abolish it, it has created such a revolting culture that is actually affecting videogames.
>>
>>321664638
watch you're are heart grandpa! lol
>>
>>321664638

>10/10 hope the community stays that way

Your argument is retarded because the user in the OP is obviously greentexting, so USENET is irrelevant.
>>
Literal cancer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.