[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could i get to play Metal gear solid 2,4, and 5 without owning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: brick.jpg (26 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
26 KB, 500x400
How could i get to play Metal gear solid 2,4, and 5 without owning a ps3 console?

I figured i could download ps2 emulator on pc and play it that way
MGSV i can buy for ps4

problem is that how could i get to play MGS4 since there is apparently no other releases than ps3 and afaik there is no backwards compatibility from ps4 to ps3 ?
is there any way i would get to play MGS2 in HD version?
>>
just go buy a ps3 ya cheap bastard
>>
>>321661156
>I figured i could download ps2 emulator on pc and play it that way
>MGSV i can buy for ps4
What
>>
>>321661156
Play 2 and 5 on PC

Play 4 on PS3 (there's no other way)

You don't need the story of 4 in order to play 3 and 5, btw.

3->5 is important but 4 is just the conclusion to the other games, it doesn't impact Big Boss' story except for one detail at the end.
>>
2 is on PS2 and in HD collection for Vita and 360 as well as PS3. Also I think it has a PC port but I hear it's terrible.

5 is on xbone, 360 I think, PS4 and PC
>>
>>321661156
You really don't need to play MGS4. Just watch all of the cutscenes on YouTube, you'll get all of the important bits. The gameplay was pretty much generic shooty game.
>>
maybe they're on that PSnow thing

it's bullshit but if you refuse to/can't get a PS3 then that's your only real option for 4
>>
>>321663318
The Detail would be that he still lives in 2015 and then dies lol
>>
Emulate 1,2,3
Play 5 on PC
Watch 4 on youtube (not even kidding)
>>
>>321663678
1 and 2 were released for the PC, why would you play a broken emulated game rather than just pirate the PC version?
>>
>>321663943

not him but I can't imagine some of the various tricks MGS1 does (namely psycho mantis' entire fight) work well on PC
>>
>>321663502
>The gameplay was pretty much generic shooty game.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>321664061
Mantis works better on PC if you play with a gamepad.
>>
>>321661156

You know that you could just buy a used PS3 for a really cheap price now, right?

>>321663502

Disregard this faggot. MGS 4 has great gameplay when it lets you play.
>>
>>321661156

Just watch MGS4 you fruit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.