[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 600x548
What went wrong?
>>
your shitposting attempt
>>
>Forced 3 players in multiplayer instead of 2 or 4. Has this requirement offline as well which makes it next to impossible to find two other people IRL to meet at the same time and play.
>Single player was garbage
>If one person quits or gets disconnected, it causes the entire party to disconnect
>Lag that can make the game literally unplayable (I am talking slideshow levels).
>Grinding for materials is tedious and not well implemented.
>The story itself is literally unimportant. Four Swords games at least had interesting aspects to the story, not so much here.
>The Totem style gameplay was a really bad idea and makes the game tedious. At most, it should have been optional.
>No form of chat outside emoticons makes the game annoying. Obviously you can use FC's and skype or local.

What sucks is there are elements that are good but are absolutely ruined by the bad design.
>>
I play Zelda for single player adventuring, not co-op multiplayer.
>>
>>321661780
Oh yeah, forgot to mention
>Randoms online are literally dead. Last time I played a few weeks ago took me about 30 minutes to find 2 other people. In comparison, Splatoon takes like 30 seconds to a minute.
>>
File: 1445467370159.jpg (225 KB, 1017x1141) Image search: [Google]
1445467370159.jpg
225 KB, 1017x1141
It only really comes together with local multiplayer.

Which isn't necessarily bad, since it's loads of fun when you're playing it that way. It's just a very specific and limiting way to experience the game.
>>
>game made for being played with friends
>complain about excactly that because no friends
epic
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 701x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 701x896
Game sites reviewed the game in its single player when it was clearly a multiplayer game

Nintendo's effort in making a single player was literally for nothing since people shat on the game for having a single player
>>
The one thing that actually went wrong is the region restriction. As a EU player I can't play online with JP or NA players. That's bullshit. Other than that it's really enjoyable if you actually do have friends to play with or join any online community over Cancerbook. And even single-player is managable and fun.

I never felt like I had to specifically grind for items. The new update made it even easier to get all outfits by using these adventure points or whatever they're called in English.
>>
Not going with the original idea of an idol costume.
>>
>>321661153
Zelda fans don't have friends.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.