[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
things you miss from brawl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SSBB.jpg (553 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
SSBB.jpg
553 KB, 600x845
better have no combos than fake, flowchart ones
>>
tripping
>>
the closer blast zones and overall reasonable recoveries
>>
Snake
>>
>>321655413
Meta knight
>>
Wario's f smash and clap.
>>
Sub space emissary, items were less likely to kill you instantly, best choice of stages, classic mode didn't suck dick, snake wolf and ivysaur.
>>
>>321657292
>overall reasonable recoveries
>Brawl
It's almost as if you never played the game and are just memeing to stir shit up.
>>
>>321655413
>flowchart
You have no idea what this word means. You only know about this term because you're a stream monster documentary baby.
>>
the villager
>>
Classic Mode being Classic.

Wolf.

Less shitty challenges

Boss Rush
>>
Literally nothing, after having played smash 4 and melee a lot this past year I went back and played brawl with some friends. Nothing about this game is good, sm4sh and melee do everything brawl does but better. This game might as well not exist.
>>
>>321657938
overall reasonable compared to Smash 4 i guess? but gliding was fucking insane from what i remember, but a handful of the cast would actually fall to their deaths if knocked far enough away instead of rising straight from the blast zone like 80% of smash 4's cast

didn't brawl have momentum cancelling where dudes likes MK and G&W can live to long extents despite being featherweight?

>are just memeing to stir shit up.

where do you think we are?
>>
>>321658995
>didn't brawl have momentum cancelling where dudes likes MK and G&W can live to long extents despite being featherweight?

Yes, momentum cancelling worked with everyone though, with different levels of effectiveness, since even doing an aerial got rid of some of your momentum. Honestly, even with smaller blast zones you could survive just as long or even longer in Brawl than you can in Smash 4 due to momentum cancelling and DI being a lot more effective in Brawl.

Edgeguarding is easier in Brawl though so it cancels out.
>>
File: 3^).jpg (30 KB, 344x315) Image search: [Google]
3^).jpg
30 KB, 344x315
>>321658076
>>
>>321655413
I guess I miss my ignorance of competitive smash. It let me really enjoy Brawl
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.