[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call me whatever you want, but I'm still holding out hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Wolf_O'Donnell(Clear).png (140 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_O'Donnell(Clear).png
140 KB, 338x430
Call me whatever you want, but I'm still holding out hope that Sakurai will surprise us with Wolf when he releases Corrin and Bayonetta. He knows he's highly demanded from the ballot, and it would be quick and easy to port him over from Brawl and just tweak him for Smash 4's mechanics. Plus it would make the DLC character list nice and even all around.

2 Melee veterans
2 Brawl veterans
4 newcomers
>>
>being this delusional

whatever makes wolfags sleep at night
>>
>>321647931
I have the same feeling.
>>
>>321647931
we already have the clone DLC, we don't need another one
>>
YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS
>>
>>321647931
I lost hope when Fox got his "Wolf alt" leaked.
;_;
>>
>>321647931
>Roy got in instead of Wolf
fuck everything
>>
>>321648752
Several characters have alt colors of other characters on the roster. Marth has a Roy alt.

>>321648835
I'm more upset Lucas came back. Roy at least got Luigified, Lucas wasn't changed at all.
>>
File: Hh7ieqL.png (38 KB, 300x314) Image search: [Google]
Hh7ieqL.png
38 KB, 300x314
>scene opens with DK and Diddy visiting Cranky's house
>when I was younger, we didn't have all these huge rosters and the the big-eyed beauties were kidnapped by handsome villains like myself, not throwing around swords like they own the place. I think it's time I teach these anime youngins a lesson
>CRANKY KONG SWINGS IN
>moveset revolves around using his cane as a staff and like Scrooge McDuck and throwing barrels
>turns into the original DK as his final smash
>this will never happen
>>
>>321647931
Well, he said Bayonetta was would be the last NEW character.

I hype.
>>
>>321647931
As much as I'd love this data mining showed only 3 characters added (Cloud, Corrin and Bayo) the last 2 arnt even in the game and a slot is already in the code for them. So Wolf is unlikely.
>>
I wonder what their reasoning was for leaving him out.
>>
File: IMG_20151223_083327.jpg (130 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_083327.jpg
130 KB, 1024x576
I still hope as well. 4 Newcomers and 4 Returning characters seems great to me. And i probably grasping at straws with pic related, but just look at that. C'mon hackurai.
>>
File: YqDV2.png (866 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
YqDV2.png
866 KB, 1600x900
No, we need Sans. Give me ONE reason why Sans shouldn't be in Smash. Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>321647931
I'm surprised myself they didn't just throw him in. He was cobbled together at the last minute for Brawl to begin with, so it seems like it should be easy to do it again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.