[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a top of the line gaming PC, is there much point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
If you have a top of the line gaming PC, is there much point in owning one of these?
>>
>>321645186
Wii U has a good amount of exclusive and is the obvious choice if you like Nintendo games.
>>
The Xbone gamepad is pretty good, has a better dpad than the 360. The PS4 gamepad is nice if you like the layout or have girly hands. I don't know why would anyone want to connect a Wii U tabletpad to their computer.
>>
Well yeah, i have an xbone controller to play games on my pc, who doesnt?
>>
File: 1393667860769.gif (993 KB, 217x171) Image search: [Google]
1393667860769.gif
993 KB, 217x171
I have a pc, wii u, and ps4

The wii u is worth it if you really like nintendo games like I do

I only own a ps4 to play Bloodborne
>>
File: consoles.jpg (25 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
consoles.jpg
25 KB, 600x450
>me

Let's go for this image then
>>
>>321645296
I hear the wii u pro controller has the best sticks of all of them
>>
>>321645296
tournament fg player here, the xbone gamepad is shit
DS3 is where it's at
and you can use both of them on PC, you idiot
>>
Have a PC for multiplats, PS4 for playing with friends/exclusives, and a WiiU for exclusives.

Can't understand why ANYBODY would want a Bone tho.
>>
>>321645449
>tournament fg player here

You say that like it means anything.

>and you can use both of them on PC, you idiot

Yes, and?
>>
>>321645186
I like the Xbox controller
>>
Exclusives. Nintendo has a bunch of them, Playstation has Uncharted and Bloodborne and Xbone has Halo i guess.
>>
>>321645186
PS4 if you're interested in Bloodborne, i guess.
I only keep mine because i play BO3 with my friends, and it's much better to play it with a controller, since it's not very skill based.

The XB1 has FH2 and a few exclusives that are better than what the PS4 has to offer right now.

Wii U is the best choice all around, at least until emulators run it decently.

Having a PS4 i can tell you it's not a very good complement to a PC. Get the Wii U instead. It's what a console should aspire to be.
>>
>>321645186
theres a point in owning all of them if you like the exclusives on all of them?
i don't see why people wonder what the point is when the point very clearly is, and always has been, exclusive games
what's there to discuss?
>>
>>321645186
Exclusives.
>>
File: 1450975418575.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1237) Image search: [Google]
1450975418575.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1237
>>
File: 1349525498587.jpg (47 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1349525498587.jpg
47 KB, 369x368
>tfw want a PS4 and I only have non-PC friends on Xbone
>>
>>321645372
>I only own a ps4 to play Bloodborne
WOW LOOK HOW COOL YOU ARE, GOOD THING YOU ONLY PLAY /v/ APPROVED GAMES BUCKO, DON'T WANT TO THINK FOR YOURSELF OR ANYTHING RIGHT!?
>>
>>321645889
The xbone has improved a lot since launch, other than exclusives, there isn't a whole lot of differences now.
>>
>>321645939
It's not like multiplats run better on the PS4, m8.

As a PS4/PC owner, there isn't much to do with my PS4.
>>
>>321645545
Murican marketing. Nobody outside the us buys those pieces of shit
>>
Nope once i complete my pc im dropping the xbone on its head only reason ill get on is for talking to all of my friends
>>
>>321645939
Ps4 is a one trick pony without any other decent exclusives.
I play my pc and wiiu way more than my ps4.
>>
File: ps4.png (58 KB, 658x922) Image search: [Google]
ps4.png
58 KB, 658x922
>>321645939
>>
>>321645186

I own every console, but also own a liquid cooled rig. I play PC basically non-stop, and read up on gaming news every day. Still literally impossible for me to cover everything, and every day I still discover new shit..

With consoles, it's entirely the opposite. It is maybe a handful of interesting games (at best) every 6 months. It is worth maybe checking out some exclusives, e.g. Bloodborne or maybe Uncharted etc. But while decent, you'll just grind your teeth at the low fps, pixelated resolution and heavy handed use of post-effects like full screen blur and chromatic aberration and other stupid nonsense like that.

I hate not having any control whatsoever over my games.
>>
>>321646680
>motion blur
I hate this fucking setting and turn it off at every instance
>>
>>321646407
Driveclub, infamous, killzone are decent at worst
>>
>>321645186
Wii U for multiplayer games with friends and family, great first party support.

PS4 for JRPGs when they start coming out, also interested in The Last Guardian and Horizon: Zero Dawn.
>>
>>321645186
you should own a console if you actually want to play good games instead of indieshit
>>
>>321645186

IF YOU HAVE A TOP OF THE LINE GAMING PC THEN BUY A STEAMLINK FROM GAMESTOP

IT STREAMS TO YOUR LIVING ROOM
>>
>>321646858
Killzone is something I need to finish, I barely started the second.
Infamous wasn't my cup of tea, everything just feels like the first game over again.
>>
>>321645186
I would say exclusives, but unless you are into Nintendo games, there aren't a lot on the market for at least another year.
>>
The Wii U has some nice exclusives, and you have access to the entire physical/digital library of Wii/Wii U.

Excellent system for 4 player local multilayer too, got my 3 friends addicted to f-zero x 4 player split.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.