[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright fuckers, just got this game. Wondered around and got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 15770166689_a5557fabc3_o.png (2 MB, 1000x1265) Image search: [Google]
15770166689_a5557fabc3_o.png
2 MB, 1000x1265
Alright fuckers, just got this game. Wondered around and got lost in the town, got my shit wrecked by the first boss.

What's the pvp meta level? Any other tips?
>>
>>321642347
You keep smashing r1 through the shitty combat and control until the credit rolls.
>>
>>321642474
Hello PetitionCuck, surprised you had time to post with us while waiting for whatever weebshit game you are pirating today
>>
Poise basically doesnt exist in bloodborne: learn to dodge out of the way when usually you could have taken the hit in DaS
>>
>>321642550

Thanks. I chose the saw sword and blunderbuss for starting gifts? How are those? Can I find the other gifts later on?
>>
>>321642713
Once you kill the first boss he drops an item that lets you buy them.
>>
>>321642713
Yep, just kill Cleric Beast.

I actually don't think there are any missable weapons/guns in the game.
>>
This is a PC board, fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>321642347
Meta is around 100-120 I think, as for tips most bosses do a forward attack so you have to learn to dodge forward and sideways. Also for your first run don't level blood or arcane stats since they only become reliable at endgame.
Human like enemies can be parried while beast enemies cannot, oh and the doll awakens with 1 insight
>>
>>321642713
The other two are wrong, you can buy the starting gifts by finding a badge somewhere else in the city.

That being said, just keep going with the Saw Cleaver, it's imo the best weapon to get the hang of the game with.
>>
File: 1450673103287.png (696 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1450673103287.png
696 KB, 1024x1280
PvP TIERS:

43-50 - Twink ganking fun
60-80 - end game invasions
98 - /bbg/ meta, avoids 150shitters
120 - most common to reach the above and below
150 - reddit meta
200+ - cancer meta

Choose your fate wisely.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.