[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: starwarsbattlefrontheader[1].jpg (89 KB, 640x341) Image search: [Google]
starwarsbattlefrontheader[1].jpg
89 KB, 640x341
What's the best gun?
>>
>>321639980
E11

Most people that use the DL-44 can't aim for shit
>>
>>321639980
the last gun you unlock
if you preordered or get the season pass you unlock it automatically
>>
so this game probably isn't worth picking up until the Super Deluxe Season Pass GOTY Ultimate Platinum Edition goes on sale for a deep discount (not $90 on sale), huh?
>>
>>321639980

lightsaber
>>
>>321641438
or am i wrong?
is it worth picking up the standard edition just to play Star Wars in these beautiful landscapes?
can i use a joystick to fly the ships?
>>
>>321639980

A280c, EE-3, and the DL-44 are the best guns in the whole game
>>
>>321642985
>EE-3,
That sucks penis
>>
I had to fight with EA tooth and nail for them to refund me after buying this game.

Shallow piece of shit.
>>
>>321643189
What do you mean fight?
>>
This may be the worst Star Wars game ever made
>>
>>321645269

I had to request a refund several times, and had to threaten them with the BBB to refund me the game.

I only had 7 hours in it, and they kept telling me all sorts of shit to try justify not refunding me my 60 dollars.
>>
Long range, T21B
Medium range, A280C or E11 depending on how you like your damage/firerate tradeoffs.
Short range, DL44

If you can't aim for shit use the RT97C for super spray n pray.
>>
I like to use the uninstall.exe
>>
>>321645504
> things that didn't happen
BBB wouldn't do shit, if anything they'd refund you because they're sick of your nerd rage
>>
>>321645504
>only had 7 hours in

Your fault.
>>
The only answer is Bowcaster for everything.

Bowcaster with Bounty Hunter (there's really no need to use any other trait) makes you a one man army stopper.

It's just too bad everyone else will be using the exact same loadout unless they literally bought the game 2 days ago during the sale/
>>
>>321645504
so much butthurt. just trade the game in and stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>321642985
>A280c
>Not E-11
rebel scum get out.
>>
File: homer.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>321639980

depends on the mode you play

>walker assault
>supremecy
>turning point
the EE-33 or the A280C

>blast
>drop zone
>cargo
>droid run
DL-44

>hero hunt
this game mode is shit, I don't play it so idk
>>
File: homer.jpg (14 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
14 KB, 207x212
>>321641438
>be rank 50 when the GOTY edition comes out
>the noob harvest is like a 2nd Christmas
>mfw I have back to back 50 kill matches
>>
Only thing anyone uses is that stupid fucking DL-44
>>
>>321647148
>get Turbolaser
>watch enemies run at you and get mowed down
>team can go on holiday on the capture point or uplink

It's surprisingly the only thing that's become less effective with the Christmas newbs because they all roll double ion cards from the deluxe edition, nobody runs with it otherwise and instead just cries and whines that turbolaser turrets are too powerful.
>>
>>321642390
Depends on if you have $40 disposable income and how much you like Star Wars laser noises combined with super sparky explosions. Not sure what you intended with joysticks but the ship controls are super dumbed down with left trigger engaging an autolock/dogfight mode.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.