[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardest bosses ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: DS2-620x.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
DS2-620x.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
Hey /v/, let's make a list of your top hardest bosses (And the game btw). Also, would you recommend the game? I'll start: Ornstein & Smough from Dark Souls. One of the hardest bosses I've seen.
>>
File: 83-super-mario-rpg.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
83-super-mario-rpg.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
This dude shoved my shit in a few times
My 6 year old boipucci wasn't ready for this
>>
Ys Oath in Felghana in Inferno, second chester, Galbalan, and that Ice dragon.
>>
>>321635280
O&S were absolute pushovers. It's Capra who's the real bitch.

I'm by no means excellent at that game: I've gotten 1 character through NG+, and three other characters through their first playthroughs, and that's it. I'm still yet to die even once to O&S, whereas it usually takes me about 10 goes to kill capra.
>>
>>321635563
>final fantasy music engage
>Adrenaline starts pumping
>start jumpng like a fucking retard running around and shiet
>die in the mean time

kek
>>
>>321636254
Capra is a true bitch, I died a tons of time too on that boss, but there's a bug in the stairs and make it a lot easier, but if you don't do the glitch, is hard as fuck tho
>>
File: No.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
My Top 5 bosses in Dark Souls in terms of difficulty

>Artorias
>Ornstien and Smogh
>Manus
>Kalameet
>Stray Demon

>>321636482
> Glitch on the stairs
> Its hard
>>
>>321636060

Galbalan is literally the hardest boss I've ever faced in a video game.

Beating him on Inferno took me over five hours, even with level grinding, maxed equipment, and the revival item.
>>
>>321637135
Ornstein and Smough are a huge pain in the dick mostly due to the walk to the boss room imo. Once I learned how to skip a long part of the walk by jumping over the stair railings, and ignored summoning solaire in favor of rushing the boss gate it became a lot more enjoyable to me.
>>
Ancient dragon is the only souls boss I've never beaten
>>
File: 1436365388296.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436365388296.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>321637251
>summoning in the first place
>>
>>321637379

AD isn't so much "hard" as kind of broken though.

Learn to avoid the fire or bring Gower's Ring of Protection and some repair powder, and you practically can't lose.
>>
>>321637551
>99vit, flame quartz ring +3, flash sweat

>still 1 shots you.

Why?
>>
>>321636482
You can actually kill him without ever entering his fog gate with a few well-placed firebombs, but I refuse to cheese bosses in any of my playthroughs.

>>321637135
Artorias and Kalameet are certainly up there, but Manus wasn't too bad, and O&S are an absolute cakewalk.

>>321637251
Go from the other bonfire, dude.
>>
Probably any boss of Viewtiful Joe 2 on the "UV-Rated" difficulty.

Though, I've heard that the first game is even more hellish in difficulty.
>>
File: smough.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smough.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
>>321635280
>not cosplaying as Smough

I think I will do an Ornstein run after this one.
>>
The one that probably gave me the most problems was Manus on my first playthrough of the DLC because I didn't know about the pendant. That said, hardest boss for me in the souls series was Kalameet while trying to get his fucking tail.
>>
>>321637678

'Cause it's kind of busted by design.

That's why you use Gower's, as long as you run away from the fire whenever he flies up and be sure to keep the ring repaired, you can't even be hurt. You can also avoid it by just running if you're quick but that's a pain in the ass and can be incredibly difficult/nigh-impossible depending on where you are.
>>
>>321635280
first boss heartless in kingdom hearts original version hard mode
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.