[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a video game to literally pour the rest of my existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tech-090712-001-617x416.jpg (35 KB, 617x416) Image search: [Google]
tech-090712-001-617x416.jpg
35 KB, 617x416
I need a video game to literally pour the rest of my existence into. Any suggestions? Aid me in my escapism.
>>
>>321632589
well, how much existance to you "literally" have left?
>>
Animal Crossing series and Monster Hunter series
>>
[ korean mmo ]

[ korean-tier mmo ]
>>
I hear you can really dig into Starseed Pilgrim if you're willing...
>>
>>321632663
mmm well im 26, so assuming i dont die anytime soon probably 45 years.
also i find very little value in anything life has to offer
>>
Real life.
>>
>>321632837
became pay to win 10.000 years ago, dont bother
>>
Lovely Planet
>>
keep em coming, im waiting for the right one
>>
Well, you can put thousands of hours into the Elderscrolls and Fall Out series'. And if you're willing to stoop that low, you can play competitive pokemon. Or you could play TCG's like Yugioh and Magic: the Gathering.
>>
>>321633323
im willing to stoop so incredibly low anon... the problem is that there isnt anyone in my area that plays TCG, i already collect pokemon cards
>>
>>321632589
Terraria. I suggest the 3ds version for max comfy, on a n3ds xl of course. Anything below it is sub par. Also animal crossing. Maybe monster hunter. Smash 4 definitely. Hack the 3ds and get free games and shit too. I've literally onlyused my 3ds for gaming for the last year since I hacked it. I've needed nothing else. Also n3ds is better suited for emulation if it's hacked.
>>
I've put thousands of hours just into the internet learning how to play competitive Magic: the Gathering. And it's constantly evolving. If you're looking for something you could spend your whole life doing and still get better at, this is the game for you. Besides, you can search the Internet for stores that hold events near you. Plus the community is great and there's some real money to be made in both collecting and competitive play.
>>
File: spintires.jpg (180 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
spintires.jpg
180 KB, 1200x630
come drive some big fucking trucks through some muddy USSR forests
>>
Disgaea
Diablo
Don't Starve / Terraria
>>
Buy always the newest Call of Duty and spend your day hunting for the sickest feeds or trickshots and upload to YouTube afterwards.
t. FaZe member
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.