[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't there a /vg/ thread about this game? I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: rl.jpg (133 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
rl.jpg
133 KB, 460x215
Why isn't there a /vg/ thread about this game? I thought it had a following here or something.

Is it that bad of a game?
>>
game's too easy to burn out on
>>
>>321631402
I like it.

Playing with friends on TS/Skype/Whatever is fun as fuck.

Playing alone and matching with shit randoms sucks dick. Especially ragers who leave after you concede one goal.

Played about 150 hours so far
>>
>>321631402

It's a fun game, especially playing with friends
>>
>>321631402

just bought it today. fun as hell.
>>
Apparently it was a good game but the devs fucked it up by making DLC with cars that have smaller hitboxes.
>>
File: SlamDunk.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SlamDunk.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>321631402
10/10 game. Just good old fasioned football with rocket cars.
>>
>>321631565
I think its better than if they made DLC cars have larger hitboxes. Then it would be pay to win essentially
>>
It's really good, I'm 200 hours in, but I recommend you have friends to play with.

Start avoiding unranked when you get the basics down, because people will ragequit it if
-you score
-you score while losing and the game becomes even
-they miss the ball
-they join in the middle of a losing match
-they join in the middle of a tied match

Also, a controller is recommended. It's pretty easy to identify keyboard players by bumping into them and seeing them spin forward and ending up on their backs.
>>
It's really fun but there isn't much to the game
>>
File: RL_3.webm (3 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
RL_3.webm
3 MB, 1440x900
literally nothing to talk about.
you can only post some cool plays but that gets old, and happens sparsely.
>>
>wanna boot up and play the new mutator modes and shit
>oh guess you can't play them online
>everyone online has 300+ ping because they don't play in their own fucking region

welp
>>
>>321631875
Why do people quit while on the losing team of unranked games? Nothing's affected by you losing, except you get 250 less XP than the winning team. Unranked is literally just playing for fun
>>
>>321633372
Either they hate challenge or want to boost their win% the way black DSP does.
>>
It's only good with friends Tbh
>go down m8s house
>we play some Rocket League
>holy fuck this is fun
>spend like 6 hours just playing online
>decide to buy it when I get home
>it's actually boring as fuck without m8 sat right there
>>
>>321632773
Adding more modes just further dilutes the player base though, it's a bad idea to begin with
>>
Can't enjoy it Psyonix ruined Nosgoth
>>
>>321633372
People hate playing for fun
>>
It's a simple competitive game. The only thing to talk about is how shitty your teammates are, or posting webms.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.