[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What order should I play these? Seasons -> Ages? Or Ages ->
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 68234968.jpg (790 KB, 1018x1018) Image search: [Google]
68234968.jpg
790 KB, 1018x1018
What order should I play these?
Seasons -> Ages?
Or Ages -> Seasons?
>>
I did Seasons first.
>>
>>321618429
Seasons to Ages is the patrician way.
>>
b-team garbage games worse than phantom houseglass and spirit tracks
>>
really doesn't matter.
>>
Seasons
Ages
>>
>>321618429
Ages is better to me, so I'd get Seasons out of the way if I were you.
>>
>>321618429
You drop both and play Link's Awakening DX
>>
>>321618429
Ages > Link's Awakening > Seasons
Undeniable truth.
>>
I played Seasons first and ended up regretting it. Ages is complete shit; I didn't like having all of the secrets unlocked on that game.
>>
>>321619086
Agreed. Ages had really good dungeons and i liked its plot the most
>>
Both at the same time. Do a dungeon in one, then do a dungeon in the other.
>>
>>321619228
I never bothered with the secrets shit since I only owned Ages. Did it fuck with the other game in some manner when you traded the passwords about?
>>
>>321619325
Whichever game you linked to becomes a sequel to the game you played first. By linking you get some exclusive items, events, and the true ending.
>>
>>321619476
The shit didn't need a link cable right? Eg. I could essentially dig out my old GBC cart, get the password off of it, and 'continue' in Seasons via emulator?
>>
>>321619590
Yeah. If you talk to Farore she'll give you your linked game password again.
>>
>>321619325
Nothing happens to your first game, but you'll have extra bonuses on the second one you play since you unlocked codes later on. You'll be able to bring codes back to the first once you've cleared the first, but by then, what's the point? It's better to have all the cool items in the game you actually enjoy.

But like the other anon said, you get the true ending vs. Twinrova and Ganon by linking the games.
>>
>>321619590
you need to finish the game and then you get the code, then you type it in the next game.
>>
>>321619687
Now if only Pokemon did shit like this instead of both games basically being identical for 95% of it.
>>
Both are... Long. Equal parts tedious and rewarding. But if you beat one before the other, you can unlock certain items (necessary to 100% the game) and even a post-game dungeon.

>>321618697
go rub your scrotum up the long end of a saguaro, asshole
>>
>>321619798
It's a really cool idea, I think. I was so disappointed when Black and White did something similar but with hard and EASY mode. That was beyond pointless.
>>
>>321618429
Seasons to Ages. Save the best for last.
>>
>>321618697
:^)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.