[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open world game >you can't keep playing after the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: e40.png (475 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
e40.png
475 KB, 640x640
>open world game
>you can't keep playing after the end
>>
>>321616175
>open world game
>most of the areas are locked in the begin of game
>>
A lot of Spider Man games did this for some stupid ass fucking reason. Pissed me off when I was younger and would suck Spidey's dick.

>No Homo.
>>
>Open World Game
>You get stuck with a shitty character after the end
>>
>Open world game
>You can't keep playing unless you explicitly watch the (over ten minute) credit sequence, skipping it just throws you out to the main menu
>>
>>321616175
>open world game
>there's nothing to do in it
>>
>Open World Game
>Never mind fuck you walk down this hallway you filthy fucking casual. Here, lemme tug at your dick to show you the way you little nigger.
>>
File: 5a4.jpg (962 KB, 1084x1027) Image search: [Google]
5a4.jpg
962 KB, 1084x1027
>>321616456
what game?

>>321616432
>RPG
>final boss dungeon is a "no return" kind of thing (once you go in, you can't go out)
>your character is too weak to get through
>can't go back to level up a bit more
>have to start a whole new game just to beat it
>>
>>321616895
The original Fable on Xbox. Not sure if it was fixed in Lost Chapters or the PC version.
>>
>>321616456
Fucking Assassin's Creed I swear to god
>>
>>321616432
Freaking Red Dead Redemption. Jack Marston is crap.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.