[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Buyer's Remorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: share_icon[1].jpg (351 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
share_icon[1].jpg
351 KB, 1200x630
>$70 goddamned canadian dollars
>Doesn't even work online
>Having to configure your router to play an online game in 2015
>>
>>321612642
>Having to configure your router to play an online
Is this true ?
>>
>>321613105
>OP is in canada
I answered your question.
>>
>>321613105
Absolutley not. OP just has crappy internet.
>>
>>321612642
>my internet sucks so game is shit
um ok
>>
so you didnt look into the fact this game is mostly online NOR did you once try to get your wii u to connect to the internet before getting this game?

it's your own godam fault for being so dense

i hwever got this game 2 months ago and i've been playing almost every day, shit's fun, fuck you op
>>
>>321615152
It's almost shockingly good. I mean it's Nintendo's really first jump into online gaming and a shooter at that and it's one of the best game of not only this year but I would said almost this generation.
>>
>>321615338
yeah mang, not sure about best game this generation but i mostly agree with ya
>>
>>321615485
I know that's a tall thing to say but I really can't stress how wonderful Splatoon is. It has competitiveness but without the stress those games give. Matches are short so you never felt time was wasted. Maps are all different and them changing them around forces players to play every map instead of just playing 2 maps because everyone plays only those maps. Hell single player was actually really fun with one of the best boss fights I've had in a while. I mean you can easily say tons of games this gen that most likely better but god damn that game made me love a multiplayer game and I haven't done that in years.
>>
>>321616924
i see where your comin from man and yeah splatton is really fuckin great, can agree with a lot if not all of what you're saying there, fuck yeah too ya if you get a lot from it. im jus sayin best game of this generation is a tall order is all.

obligatory fuck OP
>>
>>321612642
Torrent first, then buy when on sale. You will never have gamer buyers remorse ever again
>>
>>321617332
As I said it's just me. I think it's mostly because I use to love multiplayer games but slowly just started to hate them. I think I just hated the feeling of being that competitive. And Splatoon gives me the love I had for competitive multiplayer action without the bad feelings I got. And for that it really is my game of the gen so far for making me enjoy multiplayer games again. But yeah even Wii U has other better games but nothing rekindled something in me as much as Splatoon.
>>
>>321618329
that's nice to hear, good for you man
>>
File: 1450309375140.jpg (43 KB, 313x449) Image search: [Google]
1450309375140.jpg
43 KB, 313x449
how retarded do you have to be to fuck up something as simple as connecting your wii u to the internet?
>>
Dude that final boss is fucking rad, when the Squid Sisters hijack the radio and spam their music, I almost came.
>>
>>321618828
i always wondered [spoilers] if they were singing live or something, i know lore wise the song like signifies the war is over but just had me wondering [/spoiler]
>>
>>321619060
Ctrl+S or don't pluralize spoiler

And it was live. Them basically cheering you on as agent 3 with them being 1 and 2
>>
>>321619281
shit, yeah i said spoilers instead of spoiler, my bad
>>
>>321612642

>Paid $70 Canadian dollars with $35 Amiibo
>Free Shipping
>Internet works well
>Ranked 20 in two days

Your just a poorfag
>>
>>321612642
mods banned this falseflagging sonyggers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.