[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of TV do you use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: j3WnULI.jpg (135 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
j3WnULI.jpg
135 KB, 640x480
what kind of TV do you use
>>
For anything 6th generation and beyond, I use a 40" Sony Bravia LCD.

For anything older than that I use a 20" Sony Trinitron CRT with component cables, and I have all my old consoles set up to run through RGB Scart to the TV via an adapter.
>>
>>321611854
pic?
>>
okay don't show.

let this thread die
>>
thread dying... I've got a Sanyo Flat-Screen CRTV and a giant hitachi projector screen both for ps2 era and below
Just got a free Hitachi widescreen HD for ps3 & 4. That TV was a pain in the ass to get to the 3rd floor
And the two giant projector tvs and the sanyo were free too. Blessed with televisions this year
>>
>>321615157
you're lucky man
>>
>>321615330
it's going to be fucking hell getting them all out of the apartment. I got the huge projector screens from the neighbor next door who moved out and left them there. I just wheeled them to my apartment. I'm probably leaving them after my lease is over
>>
>>321615605
all by yourself?
>>
>>321616048
nah I got a roomate. I'll probably just leave them at the apartment for the next lucky fella. Except for the new flat screen
>>
>>321611427
I don't own TV and not interested to play old games anymore, i've pretty much played all good ones I like when I was a kid and ones I missed back in day i've played in recent years.
>>
File: samsung_hd_crt_2.jpg (8 KB, 380x197) Image search: [Google]
samsung_hd_crt_2.jpg
8 KB, 380x197
CRT + HD master race.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.