[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is fucking SHIT. That is all. Oh and no, you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Underrail.jpg (70 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Underrail.jpg
70 KB, 460x215
This game is fucking SHIT. That is all.

Oh and no, you can't use this thread for your shitty general.
>>
File: TobyFox.png (306 KB, 378x320) Image search: [Google]
TobyFox.png
306 KB, 378x320
>Undertale clones this early
>not even trying to be subtle about it

Obviously it can't beat the real thing.
>>
>>321602005
god he looks like such a faggot even though he's trying to be ironic
>>
>>321601871
why?
>>
>>321601871
Hey that looks far less like a game for Homestuck fans than I was led to believe.
>>
>>321602134
It's unbalanced as fuck.
Half of the builds can't even beat the game.
Most of the skills are useless.
Lockpicking and hacking are mandatory consider 3/4 of the games content is locked behind doors.
Attacks miss way too much despite being at 95% accuracy.
Mutant dogs are apparently the most powerful thing in the world.
Shit writing.
Trading is tedious.
>>
>>321602565
>Trading is tedious

You know I thought it was fine at first when there was the auto button, but then once I got multiple types of currency people in the SGS credits area would auto complete with Stygian coins and it got ungodly annoying whose idea was this?
>>
>>321602565
I'll give you the trading and writing

what this guys videos for the rest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz3oWx1J1Lk
>>
>>321602565
>Half of the builds can't even beat the game.
this is GOOD
>>
>>321603554
I've only played for a few hours but I'd say it's not good, it's pretty apparent so far that any build that isn't maxed in at least one combat skill is horribly gimped and a lot of the quests have been "have lockpicking and get in the vents or do trial and error exploration for a safe route"
>>
>>321603694
don't tell me you fell for the pacifist RPG playthrough myth?
>>
>>321603694
I don't know why you expect to be able to survive in a post apocalyptic underworld without being good at fighting.
>>
>>321603967
I didn't; I maxed guns and am currently killing everything with a chemical pistol I made off parts from some shady doctor and having a lot of fun. I just think it should feel a little more obvious that I don't have Persuasion or Intimidation skills, it's barely ever an option to do anything with them.
>>
File: 1399768966016.gif (202 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1399768966016.gif
202 KB, 300x200
>>321602565
>I am the casual audiance FO4 wants
>>
>>321603554
How is it good?
I've tried a Thought Control build, it failed because robots.
I tried a tanky sledgehammer build, it failed because you literally cannot move for shit with heavy armor and the sledgehammer requires too much AP to use.

Game fucking sucks.

>>321604614
>Not being able to use any of the builds I want
>C-c-c-c-c-casual

Nah, fuck off. Any game that forces you to use a cookie cutter build is dog shit.
>>
It would be really cool if you could have two player characters like Divinity OS
>>
>>321603462
I want to utilize this dudes videos to help my unimaginative shitass get better but his pacing bothers the shit out of me. aint no reason he needs to talk so damn much.
>>
>>321604907
You don't have to build to beat robots, you just have to carry EMP grenades. You don't even have to put points in throwing.

You aren't very good at this shitpost thing.
>>
Without any spoilers, can somebody tell me if I will still get some form of interaction regarding Abram if I went and told the Embassy that he's up to something without actually getting him to ask me about the security of the place, because I told him I won't spy on them as soon as he asked.

Or did I prematurely end the whole quest regarding him?
>>
>>321605963
You have to do his first two quests, telling the embassy doesn't stop you, but you still have to agree to spy on them for him.
>>
>>321605860
>Don't put any points in throwing
>Have to reload a thousand times because I miss every throw
>Implying a Psi type character would carry around grenades of any type anyway.

Don't put enemies in a game if they counter 90% of the builds people make. There's an idea.
>>
>>321606197
Are you fucking retarded? The AoE on EMP grenades is fairly large and you can easily hit sentry bots and plasma sentries with them with 0 throwing skill without save scumming, especially since you fight most of them in HALLWAYS.

God help you if you ever play Fallout 2 or X-com.
>>
>>321604907
Maybe you suck at video games retard.
>>
>>321606383
No, are you fucking retarded? Because those bots do not come at you 1 at a time. Most of the time there's 3 of them, and they're always spread out enough so that a grenade wouldn't hit all of them, even if you did get lucky and your shit throwing skill didn't throw it miles away from where you intended.

I know you like this garbage game, but try not to blatantly lie about these things, it's embarrassing tbqh.
>>
>>321606906
You need to try harder because sentry bots group like a motherfucker in hallways and can't open doors.

There are three sentry bots in GMS, and you can pull all of them into a group with the cameras. They can't open doors, so you can pull them to a door, close the door, wait for them to clump, and then grenade them all at once.

Off the top of my head the next time you run into them is Depot A and you can do essentially the same thing here.

I don't have to lie because I already did a psi build without tele-whatever and grenaded all the sentry bots i ran into to death. You're just bad at cRPGs.
>>
>>321603554
No this is awful. Good rpgs have many ways to solve problems. Shitty rpgs are the ones where you have to watch a youtube video to carbon copy someone else's spec.
>>
>>321607286
>He is quite literally going all out

They don't group up at all. The ones in GMS are all spread out enough that you wouldn't be able to land a single grenade on two, nevermind three.

Then after that there are the 3 in that fags house that Eddy asks you to go to to get the disk.

Then the ones in depot A.

I've been to all of those areas too, which is why I know you're full of shit.

Opening a door while 3 bots are ready to kill you on a Psi build is suicide considering they will kill you in 1 round, and a pure psi build will never have enough points in agil/dex to win any initiative roll.
>>
>>321607927
>Opening a door while 3 bots are ready to kill you on a Psi build is suicide considering they will kill you in 1 round, and a pure psi build will never have enough points in agil/dex to win any initiative roll.

Now I know you're retarded. You don't even have to end combat to pull things to doors holy shit. You can open and close them while in combat and combat with the sentry bots wont end. You open the door, in combat, throw a grenade, and then close the door on the next turn while thy are all stunned. Repeat until dead, usually 3 grenades. I literally just told you how to get them to clump in GMS, the security cameras that spot you will trigger all the bots in GMS to go to the last place you got seen. This applies to Depot A as well.

I'm trying to help you but you are laughably stupid.
>>
>>321608302
This is comedy gold. I've never seen damage control of this level.
First of all, cameras do not work like that. I've sat and waited for a camera to turn red ( signaling that it's "locked onto me") and every single time, only 1 bot comes.

If you think I'm going to blow, effectively, 9 EMP grenades per bot room, you are out of your fucking mind. That is completely shit game design, plain and simple.

Also how much AP do you think you get in a turn? Because half of what you're saying just wouldn't even work before the bots got their turn even if they did clump together.
>>
>>321602565
>>321603462
>Half of the builds can't even beat the game.

If a character i made myself can beat Junkyard that seems to be the filter of builds, it means that you can play however you want, just needs lots of save-scuming to get even.

>>321603420
Drop the coins when trading in SGS, no one will take them.
>>
File: 1444967448897.png (181 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
1444967448897.png
181 KB, 300x308
>mutant gets stuck on my bear trap
>aimed shot with sniper rifle with 25%+ damage
>throw molotov
>it gets set on fire
>>
>give shady man info about the embassy and put the bug in the vents
>now at core city
>fail miserably at getting into the dock warehouse
>hear that you can join the Protectorate
Should i try to join them?
The character i'm playing pretty much has no moral compass, so i will do almost anything for money
But they can't trace the spawn back to me right?
Right?
>>
>>321610249
Its a shame glass is so hard to find
>>
>>321610695
I been buying them so far i dont have the skill to make them but i really want too I need 30 chem to make them?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.