[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel bad for the gullible people that actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450907153191.jpg (407 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
1450907153191.jpg
407 KB, 869x873
Does anyone else feel bad for the gullible people that actually listen to what /v/ says and end up not playing some really good games?
>>
No? If they're stupid enough to listen to /v/ they don't deserve to play good games.
>>
I can see people being turned away from good games like Undertale and Neptuina because of the shitposting

but trash games like DmC, Dragon Age Inquisition, and Other M are abominations that must be avoided at all cost.
>>
>>321601501
I like the Neptunia series since it's lighthearted fun you can shut your brain off and enjoy. Fuck what half of /v/ says. Undertale was neat too it's just the rabid Tumblr fanbase can be annoying.
>>
>>321601490
This desu, but /v/ can be pretty harsh on a game if they don't personally like it. I don't think DmC is an abomination and someone might enjoy it, just like they might enjoy Skyrim but I don't personally like either that much.

Games can be more than just shit or good.
>>
Yeah, there are probably some people who will never
play Witcher 3, Undertale, or Bloodborne because of excessive shitposting.
>>
>>321601501
The Neptunia games are not good. They may not have a whole lot of competition these days as turn-based RPGs have become somewhat uncommon, but they still don't compare favorably to much of anything.

It's fine if you enjoy them, though. I've enjoyed a number of bad games as well.
>>
>>321602576
my PSN profile is full of games of questionable quality (even some Japanese imports that were of so-so quality like Coffin of the End and Infinite Battle)

http://psnprofiles.com/YuriTheMan
>>
>>321601501
I just don't fucking want to play any more rpgs. Theyre too long and not that engaging. Animu RPG #24897234579 means nothing to me anymore
>>
No.
It's all their fault
>>
>>321601784
Ignoring the Donte shit, DmC is playable but pretty bad. You are really scraping the bottom of the cuh-razy barrel if you play it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.