[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Mario Maker Files Found - DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DataminedDesertDLC.jpg (100 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
DataminedDesertDLC.jpg
100 KB, 960x540
I was recently looking through the inner workings of Super Mario Maker after the recent update. I found an some interesting things. Keep in mind, I had to force the games textures in the previous version style to avoid any weirdness. I also had to replace four random tiles. Trying to use any of these items causes the game to crash, but you can shake a Pokey to get a Fruit Pokey (Pokey's that switch from spiked to Yoshi Food every few seconds)
What the "desert update" adds:
The Angry Sun (Enemy)
Pokey/Fruit Pokey (Enemy)
Water/Lava/Quicksand (Tile)
Fire Snake (Enemy)
Fire Bros (Enemy, Fuse a Fire Flower and a Hammer Bro)
Desert Theme

Trying to use any of this in the game's current state will cause it to crash. The sun cannot be made bigger with a mushroom, neither can a Pokey
>>
Sounds fucking amazing and I hope you're right. This is a good sign that they they realize how much shit is missing from the game.
>>
>>321599237
Still no slopes ;-;
>>
super fake, but that would be a fun update
>>
heard this was the last update
Was hoping for an "ice pack" (penguin suit, snow theme, etc)
Desert is good too though
>>
>>321599370
I hope they do add these items. The Angry Sun is a bit over the top, but that has been in the files from the beginning, just not in different themes
>>
>>321599421
I doubt this is the last update (if it even will be an update)
If they do release DLC in packs, I hope Ice will be one of them. Maybe there will be an all-stars Pack which adds new themes and new powerups.
>>
>>321598281
>no slopes

>no desert
>no winter wonderland
>no jungle/forest
>>no slopes

MyDadWorksForNintendo/10
>>
>>321600132
You expect one guy to know everything about a single game?
>>
File: LuigiPaperJam.gif (25 KB, 43x61) Image search: [Google]
LuigiPaperJam.gif
25 KB, 43x61
>>321598281
>still no Luigi
i just want to play as my boy.
>>
>>321601391
Multilayer would be cool. But hey, there's always Costumes
>>
>>321600269
>4chan

yes
>>
>>321602135
not talking about multiplayer. im talking about playing as luigi with his own physics from other mario games and new super luigi u.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.