[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth the $7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CSGO.jpg (25 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
CSGO.jpg
25 KB, 460x215
Is it worth the $7?
>>
only if you have friends to play with. otherwise, you'll never get into the game.
>>
>>321593212
Silver detected
>>
>>321593547
This, I wouldnt enjoy playing with pubs.

Too much RNG whether your teammates will be good or terrible. I like playing with my group of friends.
>>
If you like a casual version of a competitive shooter or have friends go for it.

Its not a bad game if you don't take MM seriously and its easy to troll those that do

A very communicative game
>>
Yeah it's far better than assfaggots
>>
It's a good game if you play it seriously
If you play for shits n giggles it's just boring
>>
File: 1441673640428.png (219 KB, 487x642) Image search: [Google]
1441673640428.png
219 KB, 487x642
>play csgo for a while
>pretty fun with friends and stuff
>start college
>take a break from csgo
>guy invites me to play csgo
>tell him that i can't play
>keeps inviting me every single day
>finally accept
>start griefing like a motherfucker so he doesn't invite me anymore
>keeps inviting me to play
jesus christ this kid probably has a crush on me or something like that
>>
>>321595113
how cute are you?
>>
>>321593547
>>321593789
>>321593901
>>321594049
>>321595113
Fuck off Silver
>>
>>321595438
Gn4, but this shows how retarded the community is, its funny how serious high ranks take the game when its clearly a casual pandering game.

Fucking tf2 has more competition in it in the comp scene without crits and weapon bans
>>
>>321595959
solo queue LE here, this dude is right. Game is a shit casual fest. Hopefully the new Unreal is pretty good so I can finally switch.
>>
>>321595959
Are you implying GN4 is any good?
>>
>>321596243
lol this desu senpai
>>321595959
>>
no, not really, gets boring and repetitive quickly
>>
>>321595959
gold nova is literally silver 2.0
>>
>>321595438
>anybody who doesnt like the game is bad
Dark Souls babby detected
>>
>>321595959
i got to lem using only the ump and just treating competitive like deathmatch

as long as you don't take mm seriously at all and make your own fun (unlike 90% of the faggots that play mm) you'll get enjoyment out of it
>>
You'll probably get $7 worth of gameplay out of it even if you arent an autistic competitor. There are some pretty good mods like all CS games have. It's probably the only game where the matchmaking is pretty good due to the massive userbase. I generally get matched with other shitters as well so there's no 30-1 faggots.
>>
>>321593053

I paid around that much and dicked around with bots. I didn't mind spending 100 hours by myself against bots. *shrug*

I couldn't tell you much about the online outside of memeshitters in replay mode during pro tournaments and weird map settings in casual.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.