[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Evolve_Box_Art.png (234 KB, 295x338) Image search: [Google]
Evolve_Box_Art.png
234 KB, 295x338
What went right?
>>
>>321570307
Shallow game mechanics
>>
>>321570307
It's a neat concept and setting.
>>
>>321570307
The mechanics of the gameplay are actually really good

They just didn't get the monster/hunter balance right which makes it dull
>>
>>321570684
This

Could use more game modes to better make use of all those classes. Dungeons/missions would have been nice. I really was surprised by how well the game played, but Hunt is fucking boring
>>
The sound design and positional audio is really well done, so are the characters.
I also like the whole feel of the world.
>>
SLIM

A MEDIC THAT SHITS CONSTANT HEALS THAT RECHARGE BASED ON DAMAGE IS GOAT
>>
i would have liked a 4/5 v 2 mode, but the monsters would be weaker than a lone one
>>
I bought it back in September and have played it almost daily since. It's actually addictive if you get the hook. It's not for everyone.

Population has picked up a lot with all the sales. Some people seem to be sticking around. As much as everyone hates on it, it's in a pretty good spot now.
>>
Pretty much everything other then the retail price.

I especially enjoyed the variety and amount of NPC creatures though and how they preyed on hunters and each other, made it feel like there was this whole ecosystem.

They could have easily made a single player campaign out of that, not sure why they didn't.
>>
Caira is cute. CUTE!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.