[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Far Cry Primal Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
What are your opinions on the Far Cry Primal trailer?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x610
>>321568540
UUNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
Gameplay looks exactly like Far Cry 3/4
Although I liked both games, that's not a good thing for this title.
Instead of using new gameplay systems for the new setting, it feels like a stripped down version.
>>
>>321568540
It was cool I guess, but it's definitely a Far Cry game.

And by that, I mean it's the exact same game as the last two.
>>
>>321568540
>we live in a free stone age society, women hunt and the men stay at home cleaning the cave and taking care of the children... i mean, unga bunga.
>>
>Far Cry game where the only weapons are a bow and a spear.
>Only other options is to give commands to an animal then sit back as the game plays itself.
No thanks, senpai.
>>
>>321569017
There were no gender roles in the Jurassic Era.
>>
>>321568540
I'm just waiting for them to get the Jurassic Park licence.
>>
>>321568540
Boring setting no guns not going to buy.
Not kidding
>>
Reskin of 4

20-30 dollar game.
>>
>>321568540
trying too hard to cash in the Survival Genre.

First its hundreds of Dino Survival games now its just Cavemen and Mammoths.
>>
Looks...ok I guess? Pretty much the same Farcry formula, now with more animals.

I wanted the vampire one from the survey so fuck Jewbisoft.
>>
>>321568540

Could be a fun thing but i dont see how it is its own game in the series. Would have been good if it was put out like Blood dragon. ill probably buy it 6 months after release pre-owned if it doesnt get trashed by everyone
>>
>>321569148

Gender roles helped homo sapien out compete neanderthals who where stronger and smarter.
>>
>>321569520

>I wanted the vampire one from the survey so fuck Jewbisoft

DontNod are developing a vampire game set during the spanish influenza if you want a Vampire game (1918-20ish) that looks like it could be interesting. Nothing beyond concept art and shit yet though
>>
>>321569762

I know about Vampyr, and I do hope they change the fucking name. But it's DotNod. Do you really expect anything less than a game on rails with heavy emphasis on story?

I kinda want an open world vampire game with large castles to explore and turning into bats and mist and vampire hunters. Not Life is Vampire:Remember Me edition.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.