[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1450896511873.png (550 KB, 996x734) Image search: [Google]
1450896511873.png
550 KB, 996x734
What happened? Why is it hated even by people who actually played it?
>>
To people who haven't played any other Fallout game, it is a good Fallout game.

To people who have played any other Fallout game, it's lacking. It's simple, really.
>>
It's hated by the community here on /v/ because elelelelehatepostmeme.

Truth be told, the game is flawed. There are a lot of things that I feel could have been done better. That being said, I enjoyed the game a lot for what it ended up being. It was fun. I'm looking forward to the G.E.C.K coming out so modders can fix the things Bethesda fucked up.

The story was utter shit though, but I never finished it. I just dicked around and explored.
>>
They pandered too hard to retards basically.

It made them a lot of money, but it pissed off long time fans.
>>
I honestly don't know. It's definitely nowhere near as good as New Vegas, but everyone getting nostalgic about 3 needs to go back and play it. 4 blows that piece of shit out of the water.
>>
>>321561053
It's a good open-world game
It's an ok game in general
It's a terrible Fallout game
>>
>>321561053
Because of the contrarian retards inhabiting this board.

I think FO1 and 2 is great and I still consider Fallout 4 to be objectively better than 3 and NV even if it's missing some skill checks no one really cared about anyway..
>>
Voiced protagonist and elaborate backstory ruin any sense of roleplaying.

The dialogue wheel is crap and just hides the fact that 90% of the options are the same thing because of the voice acting.
>>
VA was a huge misstep for the franchise and Bethesda is dumb if they do it again in Elder Scrolls VI.

Even my normalfag friends complained about it.
>>
>>321561053
It changed a lot to accomodate the console players. It's also starting to resemble BioWare games and that's never a good thing because of the people it attracts
>>
>>321561606
>the Star Wars model
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 759x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 759x582
>>321561778
This is autism
The game is good. Period
Don't try to bulshit us with your assburguers arguments
>>
>>321561053
>Why is it hated even by people who actually played it?
I love this mentality of your not allowed to hate something if you play it. How the fuck else are you supposed to know if you like it or not? Not everyone parrots the 'BLUNDER OF CENTURY' meme at everything they've never played.
>>
>>321561053

It isn't an RPG.

That means it's not a Fallout game.

It's an FPS set in the Fallout universe that did away with nearly all RPG mechanics.
>>
>>321561053
How the fuck 81% positive reviews on Steam make the game "hated by people who played it"? Like please explain.

And Metacritic user scores is 5.4 because of trolls, you don't need to own/play the game to post a review there.
>>
they wanted the minecraft audience
>>
>>321561189
Every time something about 4 hits the front page of imgur, half the comments are about how boring it is compared to skyrim.
Even the casuals aren't happy about it
>>
>>321561053
typical western hype culture
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.