[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Understuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: CEefgHl[1].png (106 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
CEefgHl[1].png
106 KB, 550x300
>Toby Fox, who has been a long time contributor of music to Homestuck, is still working with us on Hiveswap. He's been making music for it, and is still offering creative input here and there. In case you have been direly underexposed to gaming news the last couple months, Toby has released a great game called Undertale. It has been extremely well received and I feel very proud of what Toby has accomplished with this very funny and charming and unique game! I've worked pretty closely with him for most of Homestuck's duration, and it's been rewarding to see his skills develop over that time until he was ready to make such a strong creative statement of his own. I will have to consider his game one of the better legacies of Homestuck, as well as my basement. (Actually, yes, he literally spent a period of time developing Undertale in my basement. I have always assumed this is why he titled the game as such.) If you haven't played it yet, I strongly recommend you check it out!

Undertale has nothing to do with Homestuck they said...
>>
Oh also, I hope you didn't back the Homestuck game a few years back hoping to actually play it in your lifetime, because Hussie just fired the whole dev team and started over. Pic related is the new (significantly better) look.
>>
At least the concept art looks sweet. Anyone want to take bets on in what ways these badass-looking characters will turn out to be total losers? Especially biker horsetroll, only Homestuck could pull off ruining a character that cool looking.
>>
>>321557698
I liked the 3d version better
>>
>>321557698
Id rather a better game take a long time then get a shitty game quickly
>>
And here we see Joey's collection of Materia and Mega Evolution stones.
>>
Can't have Homestuck without some implicit and explicit incest.
>>
I hate the wimpy looking troll already. Rockstar tavros and deadbytheendofthegame sea queen troll look cool though.
>>
M'waifu on the left
>>
>>321558983
why does jake look so young? I thought he was the same age as roxy
>>
>>321557698
>>321558047
>>321558329
>>321558617
>>321558870
>>321558983
Why does Hussie bother making his characters children if they're just gonna talk and act like college-age douches?
>>
>>321559280

These aren't the characters you're thinking of.

That's not Roxy, it's Rose's mom as a kid. So technically Roxy but in a different universe.

The other two characters are new, and probably "natural" descendants from Jade's grandpa.
>>
>>321558047
Bottom left looks like a shadowrun character
>>
>>321559362

To be fair, all these characters are in their late teens. It's just the artstyle making them look like kids.
>>
>>321559461
>That's not Roxy, it's Rose's mom as a kid.
But that's literally who Roxy is.
I know there's two different versions of Roxy, but come on don't be so fucking pedantic
>>
>>321559692

I wasn't being pedantic at all. The anon I replied to (possibly you) thought it was the Roxy from the comic when it's not. I explained it in the fastest possible way. That version of her may not even be called Roxy, or at least has never been. You're just projecting.
>>
>>321557698
At least now it doesn't look like a bad PS1 game that was forced into the PS2 late in development
The game will still probably be mediocre though
>>
>>321559362
Because he's a fucking hack
>>
I wonder if the TellTales guys could do something good out of Homestuck.
They did a pretty good job with the Borderlands franchise after all, which wasn't an obvious outcome.
>>
>>321557457
>person makes decent work
>people close to him try to claim some of the work's merit as their own
It doesn't.
>>
>>321558047
New Zahhak will practice gay beastiality and will get a whole six minutes of screen time before fading away into the background, like almost all of Homestuck's cast.
>>
>>321557457
>Undertale has nothing to do with Homestuck they said...
It still doesn't
>>
>>321558983
>>321558870
>>321558617
>>321558329
>>321558047
Hey this art doesn't look bad usually Andrew is a shit artist
>>
>>321557698
Thank god.
>>
>>321557698
expecting Hussie to finish anything at all is too much. It's a miracle he actually finished PS.
>>
>"undertale has nothing to do with homestuck!!!"
>same faggots that like that like this game
>this thread is proof

Go back to /lgbt/ since we don't have a proper containment board
>>
File: 1450305570739.jpg (40 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
1450305570739.jpg
40 KB, 310x326
>>321558870
>introducing another Meenah
My dick is ready
>>
>>321561545
>Shit artist
Someone hasn't read And it Don't Stop, I see.
>>
>>321559362
Because that's what tumblr audience want
>>
>>321561545
It's not his work
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.