[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Mario Maker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 200.0% Dense.png (328 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
200.0% Dense.png
328 KB, 442x600
>Create for five minutes to queue next shipment.

Okay.
>Leave game on create menu for five mins and come back.
>Nothing.
They really fucking programmed it to detect if you're not actually doing anything?
Really?! Why do they care so fucking much? I just want to unlock everything, I literally don't have the time to sit here and make courses for days to unlock all the shit.

Not even the whole setting the clock forward advances the quening of the shpment.

Fucking really nintendo?
>>
>>321556887
>>321556887
>pick up Mario maker

>already have a bunch of amiibos

>want to use some of them, heard you can play as any character with a Smash amiibo

>have to unlock it or something or it just doesn't work

I already lost interest and stopped playing. I just wanted to play as Megaman in a Mario game.
>>
>>321556887
>>321557228
Wow, what children. It literally takes about 2 or 3 days to unlock everything. People who have everything unlocked are laughing at you.
>>
>>321557413
>literally the only point of the entire game is to build crazy cooky levels

>have to spend three days building boring ass levels first

Yeah no fuck you that's shit design. Mario Maker very clearly isn't a traditional game like that.
>>
File: 1450831404747.png (139 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
1450831404747.png
139 KB, 512x720
Why am I seeing so many Syndrome reaction images?
>>
File: Down%2Bsyndrome_48bde3_4312777.png (858 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Down%2Bsyndrome_48bde3_4312777.png
858 KB, 1024x768
>>321557668
>talking shit about Syndrome
>>
>>321557413
Except everything that isn't building awesome levels is utter garbage and basically completely pointless. I have ZERO interest to play the game if I can't do that.
>>
>>321557413
Jesus christ I like Nintendo, I own a WiiU, I play the shit out of Tr4sh, I own a bunch of amiibos, but you autists will defend EVERY choice they make, huh?
>>
>>321557413
It should only take you 3 hours at the longest to unlock everything.
>>
>>321557413
Even in LBP you could just join a level that had everything important in an item bubble, and you could unlock everything tutorial related in half an hour. Everything else was cosmetic. Stop defending shit decisions because they're made by a company that means more to you than your parents.
>>
>>321557413
>Having to unlock it at all.

JUST HAVE IT AVAILABLE AT THE START NINTENDO YOU COCKLORDS
>>
>>321557668
I think the Invincibles 2 is coming out in 2016

The first one was pretty good
>>
>>321557635
>have to spend three days building boring ass levels first
make fun levels

>>321557929
>Except everything that isn't building awesome levels is utter garbage

>buy level builder
>"I HATE THE NON LEVEL-BUILDING PARTS!"
>>
I made a new level but it isn't appearing in my bookmark profile. How long do I have to wait for it to appear?
>>
>>321560246
>WAAAH WAAAH I LOVE NINTENDO COCK I BETTER GET ME BEST STRAWMAN
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.