[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legacy of Kain thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: lok.jpg (269 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
lok.jpg
269 KB, 1600x1200
I just played the entire series in production order. Ask me anything.
>>
File: K8EMoPP.jpg (63 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
K8EMoPP.jpg
63 KB, 600x599
how does it feel knowing there will never be a good vampire game again
>>
was it worth it?
>>
>>321540364
are you going to play the blood omen games now?
>>
>>321541169
Sad.

>>321541251
Yes.

>>321541367
I already did. Tey're part of the saga, you know.
>>
>>321540364
Has this experience made you wonder, as I am right now, exactly what you think you're doing with your life?
>>
>>321540364
>not playing them in chronological order
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>321540364
summarize the story for me pls
>>
>>321542102
How would you even do this?
>>
>>321542012
I don't need to play a videogame for that. I already do it in a daily basis.

>>321542102
They're not designed to be played like that.
>>
>>321542712
Well, anyway:
>>>/vr/
>>
I want to do this too OP.

I take it you emulated? If so, please post the versions you played and if you ran into any good config tweaks.
>>
>>321540364
Since my favorite is Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain, what did you think of that game?

I thought it had the best atmosphere and it also had lots of great voice acting which I loved. It was also much darker than its Soul Reaver successors, another plus.
>>
>>321544507
I played BO1 and SR1 on a PSP, and the rest on PS2, so I can't help you. Sorry. People recommend playing the PC version of BO1 with the XP patch anyway.
>>
which was your favourite puzzle from the soul reaver games?
>>
>>321544920
I think it's the best, followed by SR1. Story is still great, but later games have worse gameplay.
>>
>>321544986
Not him buy mine was the block one
>>
>>321544986
I don't have a favorite, but I like SR1's puzzles more than 2's because of having to shift to solve many of them. 2's are more varied, but relying on objects stops you from shifting, which is silly considering it's Raziel's thing.
>>
http://www.gog.com/forum/legacy_of_kain_series/general_legacy_of_kain_resources/page1

I did some research and this link seems to give the lowdown on how to best play all of them on PC
>>
Templeman's voice is pure sex
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.