[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for a nice adventure game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
So, the last game I have played in a long period of time was Metal Gear Disappointment V, so I'm angry as fuck at the moment for wasting 60€ on that incomplete shit.

I'm looking for a nice game on Steam, preferably a single player adventure game (graphic adventures are ok too), to play durign these holidays but I can't decide what to buy.

I loved the fuck out pic related (LA Noire) especially for the atmosphere, also there's a list of games I really liked: Deus Ex HR, Psychonauts, Syberia, Classic LucasArts adventures, Dreamfall...

I need something almost relaxing, with a nice story and background.

Thx m8s
>>
Deus Ex 1
>>
Mother 3
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
>>
>>321521369
I would have liked LA Noire better if it didn't have the stupid shit with Elsa
>>
File: stalker guide v1,42.png (1 MB, 1536x1250) Image search: [Google]
stalker guide v1,42.png
1 MB, 1536x1250
>>321521369
STALKER trilogy.

Consult this starting guide to get the basics. See /vg/'s 24/7 General for more information.

Play in release order, start with patched vanilla versions, OR get the "Starter Packs" for each game for extra fixes and lightweight visual mods. Leave big overhauls for later play throughs, and avoid the obsolete "COMPLETE" mods.

Play on the Master difficulty for better realism and atmosphere. Don't give up in the beginning! The starting hrar is crappy, and the first area is nothing special.
>>
>>321523038
>*The starting gear is crappy
fixed that. Damn phones,
>>
>>321521369

I know its always talked about here, but The Witcher 3 is a relaxing game. I would find myself just running around picking flowers for hours because of how atmospheric the game is. Its also half off right now so you can pick it up for $30, or whatever your regional equivalent is.
>>
File: Life-Is-Strange-Episode-1-2.jpg (844 KB, 1575x897) Image search: [Google]
Life-Is-Strange-Episode-1-2.jpg
844 KB, 1575x897
>>321521369
>>
>>321524298
OP here, just played this game's demo on Steam.

I think it's a good game, worth buy, but hell my eyes are bleeding with all that DOF and chromatic distorsion
>>
>>321523691
Witcher 1:EE is better and comfier
>>
>>321524901
Yeah, feels like they are trying to cover up the shortcomings of the engine with all the filter shit. Nevertheless, it's bretty good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.